Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ytybamu5.jpg

gezeju9e.jpg

Just received mine, and without taking it out of the box I can see that there are no metal claws on the fists

Did it through PayPal but not as a gift so I'm not entirely certain how much I'm covered

The guy seems pretty genuine so I'm hoping he refunds just enough so I can buy some clawed fists

Mega-bummer

Just received mine, and without taking it out of the box I can see that there are no metal claws on the fists

Did it through PayPal but not as a gift so I'm not entirely certain how much I'm covered

The guy seems pretty genuine so I'm hoping he refunds just enough so I can buy some clawed fists

Mega-bummer

Are you looking at the fists that's on the figure right in the box? If I'm not mistaken both clawed fists (bone and metal) are packed separately, perhaps underneath the clamshell where the figure is.

Clawed hands situation has been resolved so I've decided to have a futz with it

Bone claws for now though, I'm really digging this look;

Thinking of getting him a nice blue shirt though, treat him, y'know?

I said i wasn't getting this figure because i didn't prefer the Suit look and the body seriously needs some bulk.But after looking for loose parts from the figure on ebay,it would cost me nearly as much as the full figure did,so i went ahead and just bought the figure.Currently waiting for an ACI body to display him in the alternate outfit.
I got both these figures yesterday and i don't regret getting them.Always wanted HT Wolverine figures so im very happy with these.

1htr8n.jpg

2u61sfq.jpg

1z5p4qd.jpg

I said i wasn't getting this figure because i didn't prefer the Suit look and the body seriously needs some bulk.But after looking for loose parts from the figure on ebay,it would cost me nearly as much as the full figure did,so i went ahead and just bought the figure.Currently waiting for an ACI body to display him in the alternate outfit.
I got both these figures yesterday and i don't regret getting them.Always wanted HT Wolverine figures so im very happy with these.

2u61sfq.jpg

Great photography skills :clap

I like this figure, but it's not a must have. Wolverine is one of my favorite superheroes but these Jackman figures just don't have that 'wow' factor. I plan on getting this guy eventually, though.

Back