Hot Toys-MMS 220-The Wolverine-Wolverine 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^^Its a great figure..the best Wolverine available...and with second outfit and boneclaws its very easy to bash a second using a headplay sclupt which are excellent.

I'm wondering if I should just wait to see what the 'Days of Future Past' Wolverine figure will look like and see if I would rather buy that one. I loved 'The Wolverine' though so it makes me really want this figure.

I'm wondering if I should just wait to see what the 'Days of Future Past' Wolverine figure will look like and see if I would rather buy that one. I loved 'The Wolverine' though so it makes me really want this figure.

I would get this one, its possible they wont be doing a DOFP Wolverine anyway and if they do it my not be released until 2015

This is probably a question that's been answered many times, but should I get this figure if I don't want to make any alterations to it? I see a lot of people repainting stuff and changing things about the head sculpt. Personally, I think it looks fine and I'm not too picky about all that. I also am very, very new at collecting Hot Toys as I just purchased my first one (Amazing Spider-Man 1) on Monday and will be receiving it later this week.

The Wolverine can still be picked up for a good price. The price will likely jump once the retail shops sell out. Get it while its reasonably priced and if another Wolverine is made in the future that you like more you can always sell this one to purchase the next.

The Wolverine can still be picked up for a good price. The price will likely jump once the retail shops sell out. Get it while its reasonably priced and if another Wolverine is made in the future that you like more you can always sell this one to purchase the next.

:exactly:

I would get this one, its possible they wont be doing a DOFP Wolverine anyway and if they do it my not be released until 2015

Okay thanks! I've already got a few figures on my list that I want to get so I'll have prioritize which ones I'd like to get first. Two of them are set to ship this October so I may pick this one up while I wait.

I agree. I cancelled my preorder a while back but just ordered again. I like the contrast of wolverine in a suit and I put this above more iron man suits which end up looking similar in my display!

It is a great HS if you like the Origins look. It needs a different paint application in my opinion (no offense to the artists envolved). I myself plan to pick up Rahmier's awesome HS that features a more X-Men 1 Wolverine. It looks fantastic. I want to pick up an ACI Gladiator body and make a tank top bash with bone claws...might even dirty him up a bit. Who knows!

It is a great HS if you like the Origins look. It needs a different paint application in my opinion (no offense to the artists envolved). I myself plan to pick up Rahmier's awesome HS that features a more X-Men 1 Wolverine. It looks fantastic. I want to pick up an ACI Gladiator body and make a tank top bash with bone claws...might even dirty him up a bit. Who knows!

Sounds good, I myself might do the look from the start of The Wolverine, I might do a custom HS for that with shorter hair, I'll post pics

I'm getting Rahmier's too. I think I'm getting both, the Origins one looks too good to pass for the price. I have 2 Wolverine's so I'll just switch them up occasionally.

Sounds good, I myself might do the look from the start of The Wolverine, I might do a custom HS for that with shorter hair, I'll post pics

There is a HS here similar to what youre describing. It was posted a ways back. Very similar to the stock HS, but with slightly shorter hair. What I saw was unpainted. Dont recall price or who makes it.

Got this in for paint today.....

je4e4ere.jpg

You gotta PM him if you're interested.

Back