Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome! What lights are you using?

I am finally at my new place and have had a chance to set this set up for display. I love all the display options and it look really good in person.:yess::yess:

I plan on getting a larger display case to be able to use the entire base. Here are some shots from my phone.

20130910_100252_zps94376e0e.jpg

20130910_100228_zps703a9dc3.jpg

20130910_100210_zpsf6324a7e.jpg

20130910_100159_zpsa18e0023.jpg

No point except these six:
1. No deposit required
2. No penalty to cancel
3. Excellent pack out with professional bubble wrap for no extra charge
4. Excellent customer service
5. No question return policy
6. Pile of loot feature to combine shipping and save dollars

Yeah but in all honesty, the reason most people ordered from BBTS was the $20-$25 discount on figure prices. I didn't mind waiting an extra month to get my figure when I got it below SSC retail. I got both my Mark VII and Hulk from BBTS for those very reasons, and I still have a **** ton of stuff on pre-order at BBTS because I love all the rest of the reasons, but frankly I'll pay the $30 deposit to get my figure when they release, or get an exclusive, vs. waiting a month and paying the exact same price.

Just watched the film and the figure isn't accurate. He has a full left arm of armour and then full right leg - he never looks like this figure. Would have looked brilliant if HT had included the full arm replacement.

Just watched the film and the figure isn't accurate. He has a full left arm of armour and then full right leg - he never looks like this figure. Would have looked brilliant if HT had included the full arm replacement.

He also has arm parts on in the cover art on the box.
But i am sure we can all agree there's no other way they could have done this figure totally accurate to the scene.

Yes, and somehow a couple of pieces manage to escape Harley's garage. Yet Harley has to open the garage (with a dixie cup of acid no less) to let the rest of the suit out. ;)

More salt, please.

Finally got him today (from SCC) Going to put him in my Detolf later. With just the stand and the base without the stairs. He looks amazing with all the Iron Man armor on his arms and legs.

Oh yeah and the IM leg pieces were a ***** to get on.

i still think that Pineapple Express lied to Tony about the distance, which led to the Mk 42 pieces being late by Tony's calculations.

Back