Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sprite and the iPdad, nice additions stshammgod ;)

And I just found my display for this figure, thank you! I'm gonna drop the Mark VI in behind him instead of the VII since I want that one with my Avengers, but damn if this isn't the perfect set up.

Thanks for the compliments gents, yeah it's a very versatile piece. One of my favorites. So many display options! :duff

And for $20 more than I pre-ordered it for. BBTS is jumping on that price raising bandwagon. I'm processing and could ship by tomorrow.

BBTS always raises the price back to retail once it gets close to release. But none of their pre-orders past this figure have gotten discounts, so no point in ordering from them anymore really.

BBTS always raises the price back to retail once it gets close to release. But none of their pre-orders past this figure have gotten discounts, so no point in ordering from them anymore really.

Didn't SS/HT recently limit retailers on discounting their figures? So now basically people will buy from SSC first, then only go to other retailers once SSC is sold out? :dunno

Assuming you're not married to another retailer, I suppose. If they're all the same price, then you might as well buy from SSC because of the rewards.

Problem for me is, I also have to pay sales tax with SSC because I live in CA.

They don't charge $10 for double boxing like SS and do one heck of a good job at that. Hulk came double boxed, wrapped in generous amounts of large bubble wrap for not one extra penny.

So you have to balance that against waiting for the SS rewards. The other reason to order from SS beyond that is for an EX.

SS is limiting their retailers' discount and stock as well. Some retailers don't offer a discount depending on how much stock SS will give them. The more stock, the discount applies, the less stock, then no discount. I order from CSC since i too live in cali and since i'm close, i don't pay for shipping. CSC has been awesome and they really are a great staff to work with. Suck SS is limiting their stock to them.

BBTS doesnt charge a NRD like all others, so no upfront cash is required. Could be a win for some or not.

My order is PAID, awaiting for shipping details now.

Here are some quick pics I snapped at work this morning. First foray into the photo cub thing and it didn't really fit so it was pulling the back fabric.

As for the figure I am really happy. Love the sculpt, functionality and all the little details of the accessories. Couldn't be happier especially since I got it with a killer discount on SS. Now I just need the Mk42 to complete the setup...and a custom case so I can fit everything.

If someone is interested in the Robot hit me up as I don't think I'll be displaying it because of space.

Back