Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mike.

Really loving the sculpt, looks like they tweaked the eyes and eye brows a bit.

I really hope they don't change it.

Thanks for the pics mike.

Hope they will work on the shirt/t-shirt. It looked better in the proto pics.

Great pics again Mike :hi5:

Looks like without the cardboard underpart the stand may well fit in a detolf :yess:

My pleaseure! :hi5:

Chalk it up to stalking Facebook while never sleeping .

And I think this figures is a great value. It comes with so many goodies.

Last edited:
912005_10151474877479888_895091046_n.jpg

907579_10151474877884888_1914787390_n.jpg

911983_10151474877934888_1710805602_n.jpg

Tony Stark's pictures that I took earlier at Action City..

img3905eu.jpg

img3914fr.jpg

img3756va.jpg

WOWZERS!! :google

Great pics! Sculpt somewhat looks tweaked but could very well be just the lighting and angles/distortions.

Any case, great figure! Can't wait for it.. would go well with IP or Loki. :D

Let em', people ***** about nothing on her anyway. If Hot Toys did it right (and they could if only they would put their minds to it) it could be done. It would solve the problem of getting a plastic MK42, instead of waiting until next year for a Die-cast (piece of junk) version.

My pleaseure! :hi5:

Chalk it up to stalking Facebook while never sleeping .

And I think this figures is a great value. It comes with so many goodies.

Hot Toys great value? Best. Oxymoron. Ever. Don' t get me wrong. I have this bad boy PO'ed, but the way HT's prices inflate, Howie Chan ain't about value. At $300, IM3 will be out on Blu-Ray before I am finished with flexpay.

It looks like we'll get the armor collar, neck and helmet to trade out too. Wishing so much we could get the rest off the armor for a fantastic DX Complete Tony Stark to complete Ironman MK42 with this?

well,i think hot toys is pricing things way to high,i am pretty close to stop buying their stuff,prices are rocketing up like crazy

Back