Hot Toys - MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, it kinda sucks we're only getting the left arm for the armor. Perhaps if the top and bottom are symetrical we can switch it to the right arm and then when Mark 42 is released , we can add the right hand. That would make this a true update of the Mech Test figure.

I think the head sculpt looks great, to be honest. Might pick this one up.

Apologies to Nova. Seems quite a few folks are digging the sculpt.

(All freaking blind of course)

I think the head sculpt is quite good, just not great.
But the real issue I have is the haircut, I don't like it.

Sculpt looks pretty good especially the side pics. Finally a dedicated Stark Body. Can't wait for this comes out. Hopefully we can have someone now tailor a Stark suit..........**cough-cough--Kato-cough**.

That right arm without armor frees me up to use that hologram arm from the Mk II AU and Now I can stop watching the Mk VI ex left arms on eBay.

Re: MMS 191 - Iron Man 3 - Tony Stark

It's not like Hot Toys have done 10 different headsculpts all from how RDJ looked Iron man 1 and still haven't nailed it is it? He does look different in every film, I remember when I first saw the IM3 trailer and thought he looked different (might have just been the new hair cut, he might of lost a bit of weight, who knows)

The more I look at these pictures the more the sculpt looks bang on to me :dunno

:exactly::exactly:

HS needs a bit of work but it's brilliant.

Depending on price I might have to get this.

Hopefully this means a Bruce Wayne with Computer and Armory?! *prays*

Doesn't really look like RDJ to me, just waiting to see the price on this, betting at least $300 with all the accessories that's included.

I think the HS looks spot on RDJ. But if you guys are seeing something that I can't and it eventually makes the figure better for me in the end (if HT listens), I'm all for it.

Looks great to me, sure the sculpt isnt quite 100% but in hand I think it'll look perfect. shame about the douchbag beard but thats more of a criticism of the movie design!

Liking the accessories, will be great to finally get a Dummy! have been watching them on ebay for a while.

the magazines, tools etc are all pretty neat

a few criticisms though;

Why no left arm? Kinda incomplete without one. the teaser poster has one;
2.jpg

Why include a mark 1 - 7 helmet, surely the new design would be more fitting? although that might depend on how the movie goes, if its the older style helmet in that scene then fair enough its accurate :)

tony looks a bit muscular!

I'm sure there are other people who like me already have a few Iron men and have tons of small bits kicking around... I mean they included another collar for the mark 4/6 tony head, just what I need...

Just nitpicking though really as I think the figure is great and will get it for sure :)

I think it looks great. The head sculpt is not finished/approved as stated in the original post but I like it better than the mkvii sculpt.

Back