Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something that the Hot Toys figure unfortunately does not come with. :)

1466129_627349490656224_516141065_n.png

Nice! They mail that out to you or was that a pick up? Still waiting on mine zzzzz

I had a good friend who picked it up at NYCC for me, along with three "Coulson Lives" tee shirts.

If you look on Ebay, this badge is now going for $150+. Should have bought a couple of them. :slap

I had a good friend who picked it up at NYCC for me, along with three "Coulson Lives" tee shirts.

If you look on Ebay, this badge is now going for $150+. Should have bought a couple of them. :slap

I got one for $80 on ebay that weekend, should have bought two also. One was up to $178 on ebay, but love the one i have, it's a really rare item.

Yep. I only post stuff I'm not interested in myself, unless the auction is already over.

:rotfl Funny (Unintentionally I suspect)...

You only post auctions for items you don't want, so that people you don't like, spend more money than you'd be prepared to pay, to buy stuff you don't actually need!

It's a bit like a broken VCR, it records programmes that you don't enjoy and plays them when you're not home :rotfl

LOL it should be noted that I rarely post Ebay auctions on here, and when I do it's usually something that is buy it now and not an auction.

But once in awhile....

Back