Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, what is Coulson's weapon of choice ....a Glock ?
a5usyby8.jpg

Thanks but now I'm confused. I thought Fury carried a S&M M&P 9 looks like they're different weapons .We have to get to the bottom of this!

That's a great website! Coulson carries a Glock 19 and Fury a S&W M&P thanks to all who helped me out

Yeah I find it a really helpful resource when looking for references on guns used in particular movies, as I'm not that up on my guns, but I like to bash the odd action figure and use the appropriate weapons if I can.

I just type in: for example, Predator guns etc.

[ame="https://youtu.be/NV48n-1StM4"]https://youtu.be/NV48n-1StM4[/ame]A really cool simple figure , please check out my thoughts

With the Shield show getting better, and seeing this guy available for $180 locally... I'm really tempted to pick him up... What are your thoughts?

With the Shield show getting better, and seeing this guy available for $180 locally... I'm really tempted to pick him up... What are your thoughts?

We need a May and Ward 2 pack!!!!!!

....and Coulson is an incredible figure...don't miss this one!

Understated but very good indeed. Well worth having. It rounds out any Avengers collection beautifully, it is that well done considering it's a basic 'man in a suit' type of piece.

I wasn't going to bother till I got hooked on the show. My hot toys dealer is getting me one. Said it will be here in a couple of days.
I'm looking forward to getting it. I really like his character.

Get it! Picked up one up myself a few days ago....it's a great figure...and as my sister said at the time "it ain't a collection without Coulson!"

Back