Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone who has both Coulson and Avengers Cap put them directly side by side and take a pic of it? Thanks.

8919869987_2cc8abf609_z.jpg

6a853733gw1e4ozu87ezqj20k913djwi.jpg

This figure would have really impressed if it were still 2008. But by Hot Toys standards in 2013, I think this looks like some kind of home-made custom.

I'm quite surprised by pictures I'm seeing of the head. Likeness looks pretty spot on. The prototype was close but the in-hand photos look better.

This figure would have really impressed if it were still 2008. But by Hot Toys standards in 2013, I think this looks like some kind of home-made custom.

That is a pretty bad pose/picture. I think he could have adjusted the shoulders a bit (maybe not possible for this gun pose though?) to make the suit look better. I wouldn't judge the suit by this pose.
Tie could have used some futzing too but again might be the angle. Can't wait to get it in my hands in a few hours

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

There's not much more that can be done with Coulson. He isn't a flashy super hero. That being said I hear the sculpt is great, the gun lights up and the tailoring on the suit is well-done.

Back