Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson

I get the feeling he'll be the most parted out figure ever. That suit will be on every agent Smith kitbash in existence :D

yea Im more excited about having a finely tailored HT quality suit. I hope they get Kato to work on it.

I get the feeling he'll be the most parted out figure ever. That suit will be on every agent Smith kitbash in existence :D

I dunno. It looks like a Dark Blue suit in the pics. Smith had black. Plus this won't have a yellow suit lining :lol

Probably wont get ,but that big ass gun looks very cool.....love that video.

I'm excited for a Coulson figure. I just hope I can get the other preorders paid off before its time to pay for this one. If I'm lucky, I can have all of the Iron Man suits before Coulson is ready.

I'm excited for a Coulson figure. I just hope I can get the other preorders paid off before its time to pay for this one. If I'm lucky, I can have all of the Iron Man suits before Coulson is ready.

it will probably be awhile, May or June if he comes up for PO before the end of the year. :pray: and does not have any delays.

Captain America vintage trading cards need I say more....Team Coulson all day :rock:rock

I'm getting all the avengers team,so how could I pass on this?its a must buy for me!

I love the character and am really going to miss him. But at least I can have this awesome figure so this is a snap preorder for me. Can't wait to see the HS painted.

I love the character and am really going to miss him. But at least I can have this awesome figure so this is a snap preorder for me. Can't wait to see the HS painted.

Speaking of which, I hope they reveal him soon. This way, I can get an idea of an approximate month he'll ship. I'm assuming sometime late spring/early summer 2013.

I know some of you are hoping for a late release, but I hope its pre-order and then a quick turn around drop. Not a complicated figure so I hope it gets produced quick. Would also be in HT's best interest to move on this guy quick while the hype of the movie is still fresh. Like many have said, really all this is, is a guy in a suit. Without some movie connection people's interest may wain.

I know some of you are hoping for a late release, but I hope its pre-order and then a quick turn around drop. Not a complicated figure so I hope it gets produced quick. Would also be in HT's best interest to move on this guy quick while the hype of the movie is still fresh. Like many have said, really all this is, is a guy in a suit. Without some movie connection people's interest may wain.

You may be right about that. I think HT should have everything out by next spring before the next summer movie season.

- Nope, he isn't...

memos-from-nick-fury.jpg

Back