Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is nice, I had been looking at different options for special SHIELD stands for if I ever manage to get a Coulson (have some other SHIELD bits I am thinking of turning into a display), where did you get yours?

Now that is nice, I had been looking at different options for special SHIELD stands for if I ever manage to get a Coulson (have some other SHIELD bits I am thinking of turning into a display), where did you get yours?
Thanks, I had it made from a guy on Facebook. Search Stoney's Stands.

One thing I particularly love about these is that the nameplate is a separate loose piece that you can put wherever you like, to fit how you have him positioned in your display.

Yeah, that's out of the question for 15+ figures, lol.

:lol oh yeah. Best thing to do is take it in strides. I did the Avengers first (and Mark 3), and for 6 stands it came to $135 shipped. He'll work with you on price with a fairly large order. So now I'm pulled in with these and gotta finish the line with them. Lol

Ahhh thats cool, I have him followed on Facebook and have been considering his accessory stands for some spare helmets, Cap SHIELD etc that I have... not spotted him doing etched stands though so cheers! :)

I wonder if Hot Toys would start doing "tv masterpieces" or something and do a new Coulson. I missed this one and I really want it but don't want to plop down 300 or more for him. I'm thankful they did new Fury and Hawkeye figures for AOU because the ones from the first one are crazy expensive now and i'm going to get Hill as I think they'll only be one of her....but I want a Phil :(

I've said similar in the past but generally been shot down, been on the look out for a decently priced Coulson for a while now for my SHIELD display (replica badge, lanyard and other bits) but a 2.0 Coulson would be ideal.

Sculpt from pictures I have seen still holds up so they could give him a different suit and change the accessories; SHIELD badge, lanyard, toolbox, M&P used on the series instead of the Glock from the movie (same one both Fury's come with) as well as different folders (loads of possible options though they would go bare bones so gun, glasses maybe a badge or lanyard but the toolbox is a must).

That and seeming she is sporting a Black Widow style outfit and hairstyle a Daisy would be an easy preorder for me.

Doubt it either will happen but will always hope it does.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I wonder if Hot Toys would start doing "tv masterpieces" or something and do a new Coulson. I missed this one and I really want it but don't want to plop down 300 or more for him. I'm thankful they did new Fury and Hawkeye figures for AOU because the ones from the first one are crazy expensive now and i'm going to get Hill as I think they'll only be one of her....but I want a Phil :(

I always think about this but unfortunately our television shows just aren't as marketable in Asian markets and so I'm assuming that Hot Toys is just all like why make figures for shows that aren't that huge here?

I'd kill for a figure of Bobbi and Daisy though. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke, Danny, all of them.

Daredevil figures would be awesome. I don't think they're interested in tv shows, something would have been announced by now. Unfortunately, doesn't seem like we will get Daredevil or Punisher figures until they make a movie appearance.

Scored a First Name: Agent, Last Name: Coulson off of ebay last week - I opened him real quick just to make sure everything was there. So pumped to get him posed and in my display case. Pictures to follow! This is going to make the wait for Agent Hill and Fury even more excruciating.

Scored a First Name: Agent, Last Name: Coulson off of ebay last week - I opened him real quick just to make sure everything was there. So pumped to get him posed and in my display case. Pictures to follow! This is going to make the wait for Agent Hill and Fury even more excruciating.

Glad you found one!

Welcome to level 7. :yess: took this years ago. :lol

1483977_375712392574037_1832939727_o.jpg

Great pic Auel :clap :clap

Big Congrats!!! :rock :yess: He's such an awesome figure!

Back