Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, do you guys think that this would be a good suit to kitbash Coulson with as long as I get a white dress shirt?

MG Toys 1 6 Scale Black Suit for John Wick Custome Hot Toys Narrow Shoulder Body | eBay

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Cause it's either that or I spend $250 in total to kitbash one with official Hot Toys parts....which isn't entirely bad either.

I finally found a Coulson for a decent price and I like this spot for him. I’m think Hill will go the the right of Him and Fury will be upstairs

I hope so, too! The main reason I sold mine was cause I thought they'd never ever make Maria Hill or come out with a new Fury and look what happened! Haha oh well. I at least sold it above retail.
Yeah, I had a Coulson last year but sold him off as well. Mostly because he wasn't mint, and I'm picky about my figures. :lol

And you never know with hot toys! Either a bunch of Iron Men or we're spoiled with some cool characters we never thought we'd get. I'm so glad we have those two coming!

Hey KJ I just saw your pics, you should pull the pants down some, they are kinda like highwaters right now. Congrats on getting him tho and I'm still really excited for those aos vested photos!

Hey KJ I just saw your pics, you should pull the pants down some, they are kinda like highwaters right now. Congrats on getting him tho and I'm still really excited for those aos vested photos!

Haha thanks, I'll do that when I get home. I tried pulling them down some before I left but it wasn't enough. He was sealed in shipper, so HT dressed him that way. :lol

The vest will be here Friday, and I just ordered a 35mm lens so I can get some better focused shots. It's tough with a zoom lens!

I am so confused. There is a bunch of figures I want right now (like all of us) but of the back catalogue of Marvel figures I have managed to get almost all the ones I want except IM Mark IV, VI and Coulson. As has been mentioned in this thread many times, he is technically just a guy in a suit. But he is such a cool guy in a suit, I think I have to find him...

And for now, I am going to blame KJ, because then its not my fault. :yess:

I am so confused. There is a bunch of figures I want right now (like all of us) but of the back catalogue of Marvel figures I have managed to get almost all the ones I want except IM Mark IV, VI and Coulson. As has been mentioned in this thread many times, he is technically just a guy in a suit. But he is such a cool guy in a suit, I think I have to find him...

And for now, I am going to blame KJ, because then its not my fault. :yess:

That's why I kinda don't get why people **** on bare bones figures aside from price and such. I mean, if you like the character, go buy him! If Pietro were like, 250, of definitely have a thought or two about waiting but I love the character so much that if I did have the cash on hand, I'd pre order immediately.

I agree, Hill is on my future list too and she is even more bare bones than Coulson. Just hoping she doesn't sell out before the end of next month when I have some more disposable income!

The obvious display most of us are thinking of is those two and Fury. I am no different!

Back