Hot Toys - MMS 189 - SSC Ex The Avengers: Agent Phil Coulson (Specs and Pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm definitely impressed with this fig! I know that he's not for everyone but I liked him from IM 1 and I've liked every appearance he's made since, and just his place in general in the saga. He was a no brainer for me from day 1.

I feel that he took the least of a hit from proto to production of the entire line so far. I'm glad that we're getting a sculpt that's 95% of what we were shown... but I'm baffled out of all of them it ended up being Coulson :ohbfrank:

The Stark sculpt fell so far from grace it's not even funny. RDJ is pissed, I'M PISSED... and Clark Greg is loving life with his new mini-him :lol

My Phil arrived today - thank god my housemate was there to sign, or I'd have been doing the Dance of Delivery with the UPS people till Friday! He is completely awesome! :blissy

tumblr_mp1b4iKpbd1rwrqgto1_500.jpg

Just got mine in the mail as well. I really dig him.

Hes not just a regular superhero like most of my figures and adds something unique to the collection

Also agree. BBTS doesn't charge for extra outer shipping boxes. :dunno

you can pack out at BBTS for $2. ordering collector's grade does it. total shipping for a figure is around $11. SS charged me $20 on coulson. i also had a second coulson ordered months after the first and i could not get combined shipping because of different order numbers. that cost me $10 with no pack out. in summary, $30 shipping for two coulsons with only one packed out. :horror

I'm diggin' that hell out of this dude! He's not only the best likeness of the batch, but the best realism too. It's like a little Clark Gregg standing on my desk; I feel like he could start talking any minute :lol

you can pack out at BBTS for $2. ordering collector's grade does it. total shipping for a figure is around $11. SS charged me $20 on coulson. i also had a second coulson ordered months after the first and i could not get combined shipping because of different order numbers. that cost me $10 with no pack out. in summary, $30 shipping for two coulsons with only one packed out. :horror

Ouch. :ohbfrank:

Coulson just arrived. I love this figure! The suit is excellently tailored. The head had popped off the neck post when it arrived but that was a fairly quick fix.

I got my Coulson yesterday, opened him up. Not digging it, don't know why. Him and fury are the two figures I really don't like for some reason. Hope that feeling goes away when I finally display them all together. At the moment they are all boxed up. I ran out of room.

I got my Coulson yesterday, opened him up. Not digging it, don't know why. Him and fury are the two figures I really don't like for some reason. Hope that feeling goes away when I finally display them all together. At the moment they are all boxed up. I ran out of room.

I didn't dig Fury for some reason either and sold him a few months ago. But I love this Coulson. Great suit, sculpt and accessories. Plus he was cheap (comparatively speaking.)

I'm in the "no love Fury" camp too. I have him just in case I ever change my mind but he's sitting MISB; never even bothered to open him up for a look.

It's not that I don't like the figure itself because I think it's pretty bad a$$, I'm not a Sam Jackson Fury fan. If they did Fury in the image of his original comic look, then I'd be all over it (well... still depending on the actor & performance) but I just don't dig SLJ's Fury.

Hey if you're unsure, you can always send him this way :wave. He'll find a loving home here :lol

All jokes aside, I'm interested in one if anyone has him and has second thoughts now. I want to get a slain version made

Back