Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOOK@ :panic: pic by $hiine

MKVL.gif
:eek :monkey5 :chillpill: :banana

Thats pretty cool. Doing that takes time to take small pics at every angle. I've done that before when I was teaching to show the kids how to make stop motion type stuff.
... At the time of "Doilies in Action", probably?! :lol:1-1:

LOOK@ :panic: pic by $hiine

MKVL.gif

This has to be by far the most amazing pic I have ever seen. God I can't wait for this to be released. This was probably my favorite Iron Man suit out of all of them. Hope we might see him use it in Iron Man 3. Wish they would give us a Tony Stark in the racing suit. I love though how they give us that battle damaged arm were you see part of the suit burned off and you can see Tony's racing suit. So cool.

You guys are forgetting something.......

sdcc2011_sideshow_hottoys_13.jpg

:wave

This is all I have to say about this...
Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

I like this pic of Iron Monger because you kind of see Obadiah inside. I am wonder if Obadiah will just be like a half sculpt body in the Iron Monger or will we get a full 1/6 scale figure.

mark 5 looks amazing in the pictures i've seen so far

it surely will be one of the most sought after figures in the whole iron man line

If I have enough money surely I'll pick this one, but with all the new stuff incoming.... Better calm down the hype and think about every new release :wink1:

If I have enough money surely I'll pick this one, but with all the new stuff incoming.... Better calm down the hype and think about every new release :wink1:

I totally agree but I already have this guy on Preorder so I will have to grab him and defy all logic...

I didn't have a problem with the proportions to begins with, but these photos should put that debate to sleep. Clearly, if it's posed in the right way, it looks even more awesome. :lecture
He looks good there, but the head's still stupid small and that photo shows that very well.

You have to realize that the helmet is a contraption that sits very close to the face and cranium. Besides, this fig's helmet looks the same size as the others, no?

Yup. The figures are all proportionally taller than the on-screen suits. All Hot Toys and nearly all 1/6 scale figures are as well though. Normal human proportions don't look right in-scale for some reason.

Because everyone says it. If you have a figure that's 7 1/2 heads tall you get a lot of people complaining about them having "big heads".

edit: although… just measuring it now the Mark V is 7 1/2 heads tall. So maybe I'm wrong and the problem is actually the opposite? In-scale things look proportionally taller than they actually are.

You can see from this pic tat this figure would be a hell of alot better if chromed.

65036210.jpg

Would have bought on day one! But unfortunately I cant get past the gray matte, I want him to look super metallic. Still very on the fence, I want to use points but feel I'd rather use points for the 89 stuff, or even Iron Monger down the line.

Back