Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
now i have to start shipping the MONACO bases and whips.

313476_10150756316375386_567270385_20250128_6202834_n.jpg

252034_10150728614770386_567270385_19905751_829874_n.jpg

207814_10150531408360386_567270385_17877843_1539064_n.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92561&highlight=whips

I think the figure looks great. Can't wait for SSC to start shipping.

This figure looks PERFECT and is going to look AMAZING with Bishart's diorama and Whiplash! :rock :rock :rock

Mark my words, this will be THE MARK I of the IM2 line...get it now or pay $700 on the 'Bay in 2 years. :monkey1

Yes. It needed that.

I guess I'm the only one who thinks this looks like a cheap toy? :dunno

The flat silver parts, the iffy proportions, the stick neck, the exaggerated lines on the helmet...just doesn't work for me. Regardless, nice to see this thing finally released.

saw this in person at toy hunters, and he looks incredible.

Like i said Omg's pic have show me the waist is not as thin as i had though after first seeing watermelons pics, it's look's to be pretty accurate actually in proportion to the rest of the body:) ..the problem i think is that all Ironman figures are under sized as it is so i'm just worried that the waist on this figure (even with it being proportionally correct to the rest of the suit) will still look thin next to the waist of a fully clothed truetype.

Pause at 0:32 & 0:37 and you can see that even in his slim armor Tony is still much bigger then whiplash.

I think you're on to something there. Good theory.

Easy, Tex. No need to be like that.

1262095972_cat-fight.gif

Your post really made zero sense outside of the facial line gripe, so the rest is just begging for argument. Better to just say you hate it and move on to a thread you're interested in than start a pointless debate and ruin it for those of us looking forward to it.

The only things i don't like is that the figure's silver parts should be reflective chrome which they are not:( ..and the lines on the mask are way to clear, i would rather it if they had painted those instead if that's as flush as they can make them.

Aside from those things i thing the figure look's great!:)

The only things i don't like is that the figure's silver parts should be reflective chrome which they are not:( ..and the lines on the mask are way to clear, i would rather it if they had painted those instead if that's as flush as they can make them.

Aside from those things i thing the figure look's great!:)
I agree. I'd prefer the facial lines not to be so pronounced, that way my only gripe with this figure. The silver/chroming I can live with considering how well HT handled that.

Back