Hot Toys MMS 145 - Iron Man 2 - Mark V 1/6 limited edition collectible specs + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you store them I would take them out just to be safe & avoiding a potential issue. When I store my figures I buy those small 2"X2" zip baggies. As long as there's no connection or current they should be oka.

once the mark v is released, i think it will become the version to own for collectors. it's different enough from the mark iv and vi that i think it will become desirable on the secondary market.

I've too been wondering if he is going to be released soon or not. I tell you with Hot Toys release dates you just never know really. Does anyone know if you will be able to take the head off and put the Tony Stark head from the Mark VI on this figure? I ask because I would really like to display him with a Tony head. I had hoped they would have made an exclusive of him with a Tony head but they didn't so I figure if its possible you can just take the head off it and put one of the Tony head that comes with the Mark VI.

In my experience if someone says "don't ever doubt me" it's time to start doubting.

I got the first flex already taken on this without warning, anyone get it taken?

*****JUST POSTED ON FB VIA TOY HUNTERS******

**Hot Toys及Toy Hunters保留最終決定權。

After much expectation, the Mark V Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie will be released soon!

Because this is one of our company’s most complicated products, each product has undergone over hundred steps of production and painting process. Therefore, there may be little discrepancy between each of the product. We hope that fans can be understandable and noted that we are aiming at producing high quality products as a whole and focusing on the interestingness of the products, so shall not just focus on picking the imperfection.

Besides, since this product has obvious battle damaged effects on the armor, the scratches appeared are parts of the effects only.

Our company has invested more resources and strengthened the manpower on the quality control before the products are released in market.
If there are serious and obvious problems of the products, we are willing to provide replacement services.
If there are just minor discrepancy which does not affect the outlook of the figure, our company shall reserve the right on replacement decision.

We hope that fans will like this product and appreciate our efforts devoted to developing this complicated product.

If there is any query, please don’t hesitate to consult our store staff.

**Hot Toys and Toy Hunters reserve the right for final decisions.

333836_10150290527072825_171015147824_7838900_6116535_o.jpg

Last edited:
Back