Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unpacked Alice.
First thought: gotta get rid of that body!
Jesus that booty is absurdly large... Me no like at all!
Also, the leather harness was broken in the back, kind of a bummer, but no biggie.
The boots are also pretty cheap looking.
The sculpt looks wonderful, as do all the accessories and gear.
Overall fantastic figure, but that body is frakking atrocious...
What the hell is it with HT and female bodies?

Hmmm...
I'm not sure I want to go into that much of surgery.
Besides, are those bodies easy/cheap to come by?

I was thinking about using the Triad Eva, I've got an extra one lying around.

A couple more observations: the buckle on the belt is on the wrong way around, and one of the guns has the firing pin missing. No biggies, but still annoying.

Has anybody been able to find out if the legs can be pushed farther into the boots? I get the impression that the pegs don't really fit into anything... maybe with a little bit more of pushing the legs can go deeper in and not look so disproportionately long.

Also, how does one get the corset off?

Hmmm...
I'm not sure I want to go into that much of surgery.
Besides, are those bodies easy/cheap to come by?

I was thinking about using the Triad Eva, I've got an extra one lying around.

A couple more observations: the buckle on the belt is on the wrong way around, and one of the guns has the firing pin missing. No biggies, but still annoying.

Has anybody been able to find out if the legs can be pushed farther into the boots? I get the impression that the pegs don't really fit into anything... maybe with a little bit more of pushing the legs can go deeper in and not look so disproportionately long.

Also, how does one get the corset off?

No surgery involved ... just pop the lower body off and swap ... at mid-chest there's a ball joint.

No the legs would not go in further, unless you mod the lower legs so the pegs actually goes deeper into the lower leg.

Corset: Undo it like a shoe lace behind her.

No surgery involved ... just pop the lower body off and swap ... at mid-chest there's a ball joint.

No the legs would not go in further, unless you mod the lower legs so the pegs actually goes deeper into the lower leg.

Corset: Undo it like a shoe lace behind her.

Thanks for the tips!

Went ahead and did a body swap using the Triad Eva.
Looks much much better now! Only problem is the difference in color, which is very noticeable from the head to the neck. Arms are not much of a problem, since the black sleeves separate them from the HT hands (yes, they fit on the Eva). For now I can live with it, but once I feel like undoing the entire outfit again, I'll have the visible parts repainted. The ankles ended up a bit wobbly, probably because of the Eva's more anatomically correct ankles not letting them fit well into the boots, but using a bit of force, you can push it down enough.
Also, the head is not attached, just popped on. The Eva's pin keeps it in place, but it's not secure.

While not perfect, the Eva body has much better proportions and similar, if not better, articulation, so I'm very happy.

I'm probably going to look for another Alice head sculpt to use on my RE 3 bash, it's a really nice sculpt.

You'll have to mix and match HT female body parts to get a great figure.... for Alice, Jill/Black Widow's bottom half will serve it fine.

I do the same thing. Mix and matching for a more ideal figure works for the TTF bodies. The bodies are completely modular at the shoulder joint, waist and hips on the newer bodies.

Has anyone noticed Millia has a very tall, gangly (fine looking) body of a MODEL? They are that way. I think HT was going for that body type- now her butt isn't that big looking to me...

Has anyone noticed Millia has a very tall, gangly (fine looking) body of a MODEL? They are that way. I think HT was going for that body type- now her butt isn't that big looking to me...

Well, Milla has kinda broad shoulders, pretty flat chest and a nice, firm butt from what I've seen... :D
And she's not that tall.
But she's not a curvaceous J-Lo type if that's what you mean.
At any rate, I don't think the body HT gave her suits her at all.

The Triad Eva (with the small chest plate) looks pretty good IMHO.
I'll snap a couple of quick pics.

Here's a couple of quick pics.

DSC03045.jpg

DSC03048.jpg

And a close-up of Alice's new booty! :D

DSC03046.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, but I think it showcases the nice overall proportions of the body:

DSC03049.jpg

I like the effort. But without hair to go with the look when she was dirty it kind of lacks something. And all though i could not do any thing like that i think it looks nothing really like the dirt she had in the movie. The toy looks more kind of like she was a bit sweaty and then somebody dropped a bag of cement next to her and the cloud covered her with some of the sweat catching the cement cloud and making it into patches on her skin

Well, Milla has kinda broad shoulders, pretty flat chest and a nice, firm butt from what I've seen... :D
And she's not that tall.
But she's not a curvaceous J-Lo type if that's what you mean.
At any rate, I don't think the body HT gave her suits her at all.

The Triad Eva (with the small chest plate) looks pretty good IMHO.
I'll snap a couple of quick pics.

She must be really skinny cause she looks tall...yeah those shots are nice!

Another Doomed soul :lol

I like the effort. But without hair to go with the look when she was dirty it kind of lacks something. And all though i could not do any thing like that i think it looks nothing really like the dirt she had in the movie. The toy looks more kind of like she was a bit sweaty and then somebody dropped a bag of cement next to her and the cloud covered her with some of the sweat catching the cement cloud and making it into patches on her skin

Same here. I would never do that to my action figures. Espicially a Milla figure. Lol

Back