Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my Alice figure the other day and i'm glad i did.:yess:Here are a couple of PICS. of her with my custom Chris Redfield.I know that some of you guys don't like the new sculpt(TT-18) but i think it looks like him.Anyway,i hope that Hot Toys doesn't give up on this line!:pray:

The weathering on Chris' face is fantastic. Well done.

Just received my Alice figure from an eBay Seller.

Overall, this is quite an awesome figure although the headsculpt likeness is not very good. But I like the amount of weapons that this figures comes with. Lots of display options with these different weapons.

Yeah, those accessories makes you forgive the HS although the HS's not bad in the first place. Congrats! :hi5:

bah, I think the likeness is excellent. I've no real complaints with my alice beyond her ginormous booty. I got nothing against a big behind, but MillaJ's figure is totally different from that.

Ok, Just got this beotch and the first thing I have to say is the sculpt looks even better then a lot of the pictures posted. I really liked it anyway but I never thought the pics really showed Milla much but in-hand, looks a lot better. Especially if you have some more directed down light. It really sells the eyes a lot and helps bring out the actress even more. Bought this becuase I loved the head sculpt and it has exceded my hopes. Just a great figure.

But..... the butt. Oh my god! People have talked about the size and had comparison shots but holy sheet its huge. I actually laughed out load in my office when I turned her around. Its comical big. She will be visiting my workbench soon to have a little "Hollywood Help" to get her through these tough times. ;) Just as soon as I show my girlfriend. She is going die when she see this. Bam!!

All in all looks aces. Little nip tuck and she will be good to go.

So round two.
I've been putting everything together and, like all of my HT belts, its getting some glue support. But I also did some futzing, and pulling up the tights so the belts around the thighs fit better helped de emphasize the size of the butt. Belt and corset adjustment also helped.

Once again, brilliant work on the eyes. Really just something else.

So round two.
I've been putting everything together and, like all of my HT belts, its getting some glue support. But I also did some futzing, and pulling up the tights so the belts around the thighs fit better helped de emphasize the size of the butt. Belt and corset adjustment also helped.

Once again, brilliant work on the eyes. Really just something else.

The decals?

You got me. ;)
Not the eye balls, but the whole area. Eyebrows paint, the sculpt of the brow its self. The nose area. The paint of the eye lids/makeup. That sort of thing. I think one of the most beautiful of HTs female faces.

I get her tomorrow. There is only one other female character I would ever own so far and that was Sarah Connor. I thought the Linda Hamilton sculpt was really dull and sold it quickly. I have been a Milla fan ever since Dazed and Confused. I have been having alot of trouble lately photographing how truly spectacular these sculpts are and can't do it, so I hope Milla is as good as I think she'll be... I'll be keeping her in the coat to hide the romp...

I just got my Alice figure the other day and i'm glad i did.:yess:Here are a couple of PICS. of her with my custom Chris Redfield.I know that some of you guys don't like the new sculpt(TT-18) but i think it looks like him.Anyway,i hope that Hot Toys doesn't give up on this line!:pray:

Any chance of a run down on what parts you used for that Chris custom ? Did you paint/weather the head yourself ? Looks awesome imo.

Last edited:
Back