Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lngri9r8oe1qcy3ejo1_500.jpg

LMAO!!!! :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

I'm still buying two. :yess:

Ugh, I found the other headsculpt way better. I really hope HT realizes they need to keep improving it, especially with a December release

It is totally the angle of the head on the body and the picture angle making it look bad. Id love to have the figure in hand because i know i and others could take pictures of the exact same toy looking 100x better than we have been seeing.

While picking up my new Green Goblin today, I notice the head of Alice at HT HK shop has "changed "to one with deep red lipstick, exactly like the one posted by bplus73 above. Since it looks the same as the one shown in STGCC, I suspect the sculpt is final.

It is "slightly" different from the one shown inside the official pictures on page 1 of this thread.

Note to comment of the photo pics taken at HK HT, since the "floor" of the display is lighted with massive amount of fluorescent tubes. You cannot see the detail of the figure in the final pics unless it is significantly darkened artificially by software. Also, taken a picture with a flash with glasses stands in between the camera and the figure is futile.

Maybe the angle, not sure, but the hair a bit weird to me.

2d16cfp.jpg

I would say that maybe the hair is shorter than the prototype ¿¿??

Anyways..at least from this angle the head looks a lot better than this other one: :lol

IMG_4195.jpg

If this is the final sculpt, then, does'nt so bad.. she looks better on these last pictures, than the first 2 crappy ones posted days ago... but I still preffer the prototype sculpt by far :/

I want to see this headsculpt with the other hair piece..:)

Last edited:
Hmmm...
Well, at least now we know it is a different sculpt indeed.
I liked the first one better.
Not a deal breaker, but disappointing. It doesn't look like HT made an improvement, but rather succeeded in messing up what they had going right in the earlier prototype.

Hmmm...
Well, at least now we know it is a different sculpt indeed.
I liked the first one better.
Not a deal breaker, but disappointing. It doesn't look like HT made an improvement, but rather succeeded in messing up what they had going right in the earlier prototype.

You're right man.

There has been no improvement this time,(but rather the opposite), but personally I feared a much worse sculpt judging by the pictures of previous days.. therefore, "and partly", I feel relieved somehow :/

I would say that maybe the hair is shorter than the prototype ¿¿??

Anyways..at least from this angle the head looks a lot better than this other one: :lol

IMG_4195.jpg

If this is the final sculpt, then, does'nt so bad.. she looks better on these last pictures, than the first 2 crappy ones posted days ago... but I still preffer the prototype sculpt by far :/

I want to see this headsculpt with the other hair piece..:)

hair is the same. it's just the shorter/ swept/back hair. sculpt is different. looks more like milla.

hair is the same. it's just the shorter/ swept/back hair. sculpt is different. looks more like milla.

Therefore the hair is shorter now, and yes, the headsculpt is different undoubtedly, .. but, I still think that the prototype sculpt respected Milla's resemblance better, but mostly I liked more :monkey2

Back