Hot Toys: MMS 139 Resident Evil: Afterlife: 1/6th scale Alice Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I contacted my dealer about my issues with Alice.

He gave me a sweet $50 refund to go buy replacement parts no questions asked.

I have now ordered a new holster rig and am looking for a new revolver.

So I'm happy now. :yess:

Had a little play around while i wait for my 1st Alice pieces to come in the post to kitbash...

My intended look here is that she's jumped out of a window/away from an explosion and whilst flying through the air blasting some zombie's or possibly even swinging from the harness/rope just before the dismount

dscf0725q.jpg

dscf0729g.jpg

dscf0731n.jpg

I was going to have a Matrix Style fight with Alice and Wesker doing some crazy _____. I may do that tomorrow. Or atleast a picture or two just to get the image i have in my mind into pixel form.

Had a little play around while i wait for my 1st Alice pieces to come in the post to kitbash...

My intended look here is that she's jumped out of a window/away from an explosion and whilst flying through the air blasting some zombie's or possibly even swinging from the harness/rope just before the dismount

dscf0731n.jpg

I was going to have a Matrix Style fight with Alice and Wesker doing some crazy _____. I may do that tomorrow. Or atleast a picture or two just to get the image i have in my mind into pixel form.

I want that other Alice!!!!!! I hope they make the other one!

Just got mine for $132 shipped from go Hastings its a great figure!! Baby sure does have back!!

Nice. I can see why there were some speed bumps. The strands at the bottom are very well done. All in all, fantastic hair sculpt :clap

Can't wait to see the paintup.

Alice looks so damn good with the longer hair!:clap

Thank you fellas!!!

Just got mine for $132 shipped from go Hastings its a great figure!! Baby sure does have back!!

I saw that, I was very tempted to get another!

I want that other Alice!!!!!! I hope they make the other one!
Make a custom one yourself! its quite easy... but would probably run you about the price of 2 Afterlife alice figures. Im currently making the first alice and shes cost me as much as an afterlife alice :-/ But i dont care i heart Aliceeee

Make a custom one yourself! its quite easy... but would probably run you about the price of 2 Afterlife alice figures. Im currently making the first alice and shes cost me as much as an afterlife alice :-/ But i dont care i heart Aliceeee

:lecture I've found multiple companies/kits that make the Extinction outfit.

RE-1 Alice hair done. Im happy with it! (but damn she doesnt half look pale in these pics!)

dscf0758a.jpg

dscf0760e.jpg

A wee bit of a tease in the background. Its not ready though still needs work and most of what you can see i wont be using in the final thing anyway :-/.

dscf0768k.jpg

Back