Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's up to hot toys to get off their arse and do something.
But personally I don't think they care.
Wouldn't surprise me if they're coming from the same factory the originals are made

If only we could setup fake eBay accounts to bid on these pieces if ____ they're flogging so we could put fake bids on them.

Cant wait to see some idiot try and sell one on here

Last edited:
Is there a way to get some state, goverment or federal agencies envolved in this. It's this in fact some type of an international crime being committed here?

Hmmmm . . . seeing as these are bootleg toys and not weaponized uranium, I seriously doubt it.

tumblr_leimsh3O7U1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

:rotfl :panic: :lol

Caveat Emptor

Just got a MIB Wolverine from a reputable HT seller here in the Philippines.... Looked for all the warning signs of a fake HT.... Head sculpt, painting, shirt, claws, pants fitting, box etc.... It's a thing of beauty. Will post pics later.

Great pic Remy, I'm tempted to ditch the red shirt on my Wolvie. I see that you took care to avoid contact between the jacket and neck, the potential for staining has always been one of my concerns.

Thanks Marf. Yeah, I like it much better without the red shirt. Just looks cooler in my opinion.
Was going more for this look

x-men-origins-wolverine_cd8d7c48.jpg

Last edited:
Found this on eBay 140588460871
Very good price. Has anyone had dealings with the seller? want to pick this guy up, but I'm a bit worried with all these fake ones about.

Found this on eBay 140588460871
Very good price. Has anyone had dealings with the seller? want to pick this guy up, but I'm a bit worried with all these fake ones about.

Yeah that is one of the sellers that is selling Fake figures. You won't find a real Wolverine figure for less then 350.00

Yeah that is one of the sellers that is selling Fake figures. You won't find a real Wolverine figure for less then 350.00

Ah, thank you very much mate. Figured it was too good to be true! Think I'll wait til one comes up for sale on here from a trustworthy boardmember.

That's actually the best way to retaliate against these sellers if Ebay isn't doing anything; make fake accounts and outbid everyone else by one million dollar to mess up all his auctions.. If you keep doing that to all his auctions, he won't be able to get any legit sells :D

Back