Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy was the first one I got and whilst I wish others could have him I'd rather Hot Toys do another one that is a brand new figure rather than just a replacement or a 2.0.

It would great to get both metal and bone claws, though I doubt they'll do that since they didn't before. Though I suppose if they use the same body I can just track down the clawed hands from this figure easy enough.

I would rather they give him a new, more comic based costume in this movie, and not try to tie it into the X-Men yet. I'm not a fan of those black/yellow leather outfits. I do much prefer his hair in Origins though, so I hope that aspect doesn't change too much.

Oh goodie, someone bump this for me!

It's still a WIP, I have to fix some items, teeth, tongue, mouth, etc... then add skin texure and do a paintup but for the overall shape and resculpt of the HP HS I heavily modified and changed everything from the eyes down.

IMAG0196.jpg

Thanks,

Ski

tbf to that seller not once does it state it's a Hot Toys Wolverine in fact it's exactly the opposite he pretty much says it's a fake

True, but the way he worded his auction can confuse a newbie in the 1/6-collecting hobby who has a lot of money. Any unaware buyer can assume that he is selling a 'Hot Toys' since there is no other legit manufacturer who made that. :slap

It's still a WIP, I have to fix some items, teeth, tongue, mouth, etc... then add skin texure and do a paintup but for the overall shape and resculpt of the HP HS I heavily modified and changed everything from the eyes down.

IMAG0196.jpg

Thanks,

Ski

Hey Ski! That custom Sabretooth rocks! :rock
Will this be available to interested freaks? :naughty

:dunno, didn't think it out that far :lol but if ppl like it... kewl wit me! :1-1:

Ski

Yeah it does look good, I got a suggestion though, if you are to make them for others maybe make it without the neck as this head belongs on a muscle body IMO.

IMAG0196.jpg

Thanks,

Ski

Curious to see a similar version of Wolverine like this!

Back