Hot Toys - MMS 103 - X-Men Origins: Wolverine - Wolverine Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Jimmy fig, I mean Logan.
CIMG4327.jpg

CIMG4272.jpg

Last edited:
i was re arranging my Logan last night and it fell off the third shelf of my detolf!!!
i nearly cried
but it was ok and luckily he did not have his head on so that was good.
lucky break for me,
i think one of the other figures pushed him when i wasn't looking...

Can this figure be found in-stock in any online stores now? I guess I may have to resort to eBay and the high prices. =x

I have one if your interested. I purchased one off of eBay a little while back for $150 but he was missing his jacket, red shirt and the tag neckless. I have since bought the jacket and tags so he is only missing the red shirt and stand. No box for him either. If your interested PM me.

I have one if your interested. I purchased one off of eBay a little while back for $150 but he was missing his jacket, red shirt and the tag neckless. I have since bought the jacket and tags so he is only missing the red shirt and stand. No box for him either. If your interested PM me.

If you want the shirt, let me know. I have an extra.

I can't believe he's gone up in price so quickly, I should have jumped on this... Anyone got one for sale?

My Jimmy fig, I mean Logan.
CIMG4327.jpg

Nice bike obi, I just got mine 2 days ago. Its a Barbie Harley Davidson Fat Boy, I got it for $20. It's not bad, I was surprised how heavy it was and how much detail was there. There is lots metal parts and the back end has independent suspension. I was going to use this bike for the T-800 Arnold but Wolvie looks real good on it, nuff said. I did however remove the license plate sticker, it said Barbie.

Last edited:
Wow, that's nice. I looked and looked forever for mine and couldn't find one for a decent price. I found that one for $10 at ross. It's a harley davidson, the head lights light up, it makes the rumbling sound and it actually rolls. lol. The one you have for $20 is really nice.

Back