Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or is this T-1000 missing the hook arms? I guess Hot Toys decided not to include them? Pity.

Yea that is strange, maybe they are in a baggy taped behind the tray.

The hook arms are under the bullet wound squidges.

IMG_0144.jpg

hello from a noob ;)

this piece looks great! you in the us can be happy that you get the t-1000 "early". we in germany must wait till november oder maybe december :(

to the hands, yesterday i checked my t-800 hands and the harvey dent hands, and i think that dents hands are bigger. on the pic from the t-1000 they look like the normal ht hands for the tt body.

The hook arms are under the bullet wound squidges.

IMG_0144.jpg

Christ, how could you see those? I looked at every picture and didn't see them either used/posed or in the box. I scanned the entire box and yet, there they are.

I see them now, but damn you can JUST make them out under the wounds.

I think i'll have 1 displayed with the split head and hook arms n squidges. The biker cop 1 can go on my Harley road king, not accurate but bugger it :)

I'm still amazed at how loaded this MMS release is. I guess they really have to skimp, relatively speaking, when the figure entails its own unique base body.

T2_T1000_PR9.jpg

Is it me or do the hook attachments look a bit cheap? Great figure through and through but after looking at the picture it looks more so like he has his hands in there like they're some sort of lifting and hauling tools in some factory. Yeah your supposed to see passed that but it stills hits me as false. A fix of this would probably be much more complicated so I don't think this would be an area of modification for HT before the actual release. Just my 2 cents is all!

Because of this figure I will be adding Terminator 2 to the budding collection---T-1000, T-800(or a T-800 DX) here I come!!!

20100902_9f99f08438ba169b43428cqhYpfSwVHQ.jpg

And there you have it, still the same. That blade attachment looks plain awful though, I hope my figure is alot darker at the base of that piece.

Back