Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1000_41.jpg

It looks like the real Robert Patrick on the right is all pissed because his Madame Tussauds' wax figure looks like crap.

Its the same on Chris Taylor. Hot Toys needs to make some new hands at a smaller size...and provide a proper left-hander trigger finger while they're at it. I've always thought handguns looked a bit small in the average HT hand but the T-1000 was maybe the first figure that drew my attention to how big the hands are compared to the rest of the body/head too.

Shouldn't the second one from the left have the split head?

It could but I hate the split head, I think it looks awful. When he has the hooks in the movie, his head is undamaged for the most part so that's how I left it.

With regards to hand size, looking at cohete's shot, the hands seem scale to the body, but the head undersized. I feel like HT heads are often undersized, which is better than over, but it can really throw off some figures.

here's my dilemma, i don't have any of the T2 figs. i held out on getting arnie, thinking HT will release a more complete ver down the line.

no news what so ever. now arnies prices are rising. i wanna get the T1000, but i don't want to get him without uncle bob. are we confident that HT will release a BD ver of uncle bob? or should i get this guy no matter what?

It could but I hate the split head, I think it looks awful. When he has the hooks in the movie, his head is undamaged for the most part so that's how I left it.

I'm shocked none of the good customizers has tried to take a stab at a brand new custom with the proper split but it seems to be the never ending Joker fad.

here's my dilemma, i don't have any of the T2 figs. i held out on getting arnie, thinking HT will release a more complete ver down the line.

no news what so ever. now arnies prices are rising. i wanna get the T1000, but i don't want to get him without uncle bob. are we confident that HT will release a BD ver of uncle bob? or should i get this guy no matter what?

Get them anyway while the price is still low, another couple months and these are gonna be more expensive (not that they aren't already).

I'd get Arnie as well. Represents the first 2/3rd of the movie just fine imo. And he's bloody awesome. The T-1000 would look great with him.:rock

Probably been already asked but wich other hot toys bodies is identical to the T1000 original?
I was eeying a Chris taylor one.
Any ideas?
Thanks for your help

Back