Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The T-1000 body does have slimmer forearms, but unless you're going to use the hook or blade arms, I don't think it matters. I got the police shirt and biker jacket on a narrow TT, the sleeves are a little snug but it still fits on the body.

Well, there are moments in the film where his jacket is zipped half down, exposing his blue shirt too.

And I thought the T-1000 body was different than narrow in that it had slim forearms.

I would not mind having it zipped up the entire time if I had to.

I would not think if I am doing a straight bike version the forearms would matter ? :dunno

You really only have Ebay at this point. Toy Anxiety does have some parts:

https://www.toyanxiety.com/t-1000-2.aspx

but not the ones you'll need.

Ouch!

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-TERMI...876?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3362127cdc

https://stores.ebay.com/m-y-online/...81988018&_sid=951756088&_sid=951756088&_rdc=1

I would not mind having it zipped up the entire time if I had to.

It still looks nice.

I would not think if I am doing a straight bike version the forearms would matter ? :dunno

No, it wont matter. The arms are fine. Tight yes but I still got the shirt on no problem. So don't worry.

I need a body, police shirt, tee shirt and full belt...

When I do the math based on the prices on ebay it's like $70-80.

I might as well buy another full figure...

Of course, then I'll have enough parts almost for a third, and then parts for a third would be.... :horror endless loop.

I believe I bought the most T-1000s but it's nothing to be proud of. I'm still paying for them, emotionally (harassed by family members) and financially.

No regrets though. Each option is worth it's own figure.

I can't believe I'm not the one who bought the most T-1000s. I bought a mere 3 to some people's 4 j/k.

I don't see the problem, 3 is all you need to make 4, and with the parts leftover you could even do a 5th, which is what I'll be doing.

^I was indeed able to make 5 individual figures. Extras used were pieces cut from a SS T-1000 white vest, SS cop shirt and a HT SWaT figure's blue shirt and the HT T-1000 donut head.

Last edited:
Well the 5th I'm planning is a frozen T-1000, I'll have all the parts I need for it without fishing for anything extra, and it's a great use for the old Marcus Wright body I have laying around.

Unfortunately I'm way too ____ retentive to have used anything other than what Hot Toys provided to make my options.

1.) Regular Galleria Hall scene about to unholster pistol (cost me 220 dollars)

2.) Motorcycle Cop (145 dollars)

3.) Steel Mill with Donut Head (the head was free, made a profit on the Sarah Connor, the figure cost me 145 dollars full)

4.) Regular Pescadero #2 to "play" with. Change parts, give him hook arms, etc. (140 dollars full)

5.) Regular Steel Mill #2. Stab finger, pointing finger, etc. Used one of my extra regular heads from the regular body that now has the Donut head, bought a body, an extra pen, officer uniform, white shirt and connector. (Parts cost me about 50 bucks)

So what, roughly 730 dollars give or take? Divide that by 5 figures and it's 146 dollars per figure plus a nice free bonus Donut head.

Pointing finger doesn't do much for me so I'm not worrying about working it in, just going for scene authentic looks of:

-Galleria with clean head and body.
-Pescadero with hook arms, split head and bullet hits
-Biker with clean head and body
-Steel Mill with donut head and clean body

Pointing finger doesn't do much for me so I'm not worrying about working it in, just going for scene authentic looks of:

-Galleria with clean head and body.
-Pescadero with hook arms, split head and bullet hits
-Biker with clean head and body
-Steel Mill with donut head and clean body

Thats exactly what I did. Lets see a group shot, Sean.

-Clean Galleria/Pescadero (option of bullet hits)
-BD Pescadero
-Biker cop w/sword arm
-Steel mill w/donut head
-clean steel mill (option of bullet hits)

Back