Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just don't love this figure, but I cannot reason why.
Everyones pics here are great, some are awesome.
And when I opened my T1000 it was with delight. But for some reason I think its dull? The sculpt is good, the bonus bits are great, its just..I don't know. Just something a little uninspiring about it, just my personal opinion!

Thats because you've got bobby's joker! All things else will now seem pale in comparison.

IMG_0102editresize.jpg

So I'm sitting here posing my T-1000, and I saw a bobby pin (not mine) sitting on my desk. I thought of a clever idea, and I wanted to pass it on. I slid the bobby pin inside the T-1000's pants. (Wow... that sounded ridiculous. What the heck goes on over here!?!)

Anyways, it makes a nice tall magnetic line and I was able to attach some bullet damage to his leg. The bobby pin is so small it's not noticeable under the pants. But it's very magnetic.

t1000.JPG

Someone is a Hawks fan. :)

nice^! what parts did you get from Toy Anxiety? as in, what parts are needed to make an accurate 2nd fig? utility belt, and cop shirt?
like you i plan on using the split head under the helmet

When the T-1000 rides up to Mikes Dysons' house on the bike (with the files burning in the can), he is clearly wearing the cop shirt under the jacket, which is zipped about 2/3 up.

The split head in the helmet looks nuts, just ridiculous. It's understandable if you didn't want to buy a second clean head due to the price, but I think rather than displaying the split head in helmet it would make a lot more sense and look a lot more reasonable to just find a cheap head with a similar lower half of the face and use that. I saw someone do this earlier, using a different head (I think it was from one of the Resident Evil characters), and it looked reasonable enough, certainly more so than a sculpt with a glaring silver split going all the way down the head.

nice^! what parts did you get from Toy Anxiety? as in, what parts are needed to make an accurate 2nd fig? utility belt, and cop shirt?

Thanks man, i getting all the extra utility belt parts( handcuffs and puch, gun and holister,flashlight and pouch,ammunition and pouches) unfortunately i couldnt get an extra utility belt, because they soldout quick:gah: im not getting an extra cop shirt though.

The split head in the helmet looks nuts, just ridiculous. It's understandable if you didn't want to buy a second clean head due to the price, but I think rather than displaying the split head in helmet it would make a lot more sense and look a lot more reasonable to just find a cheap head with a similar lower half of the face and use that. I saw someone do this earlier, using a different head (I think it was from one of the Resident Evil characters), and it looked reasonable enough, certainly more so than a sculpt with a glaring silver split going all the way down the head.

In person you dont even notice that silver line from far at all, and if you tilt the head down it makes it less noticable too. But i get your point though. I am trying to find a clean head instead of using the split head, its just a temperary display.

Last edited:

i have 3 ******* heads. not buying another lol. i'll probably just use the donut head on one and clean head under helmet, tho i don't think the split head looked that bad. didn't even notice the silver line on chin in the guy's pic. hate to cover up that likeness tho. maybe i'll have him just about to put on the glasses.

now i just gotta put together a utility belt. think i have enough parts in the bins to fashion together an acceptable one. might have an SS T-1000 shirt too. i bet the real pain will be finding a left handed holster

Is toy anxiety likely to breakdown more T-1000's in order to sell police shirts/utility belts? Or will they not break down another figure until they're able to sell all the loose parts of the first figure(s) they broke down? I've never bought from TA so i don't know how they operate...

I've never bought from TA so i don't know how they operate...

It was my first time too. I couldn't recommend them enough. Despatched the next day. I was fortunate enough to the get the last pieces to complete the belt and got the rest on eBay.

Just currently waiting on the blue shirts and another white t-shirt now.

Back