Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a quick shot :)

t10002.png

Off topic observation; I noticed a "TM" on the word Endoskeleton. That doesn't seem legal, the word is in the public domain, and has been used for almost 200 years, it's like trying to copyright "Hercules" or "Thor" you just can't do that. Maybe it's a context thing, I dunno. Am I wrong?

Typed Drawing
Word Mark ENDOSKELETON
Goods and Services IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: [ target games, kites, ] toy action figures, [ board games and card games, disc-type toss toys, bows and arrows, balls of all kinds, dolls, doll playsets, plush toys, ] toy vehicles, [ toy cars, toy trucks, toy bucket and shovel sets, roller skates, ] toy model hobbycraft kits, [ toy rockets, ] toy guns, [ toy holsters, musical toys, jigsaw puzzles, badminton sets, bubble making wand and solution sets, ] toy figurines, [ toy banks, puppets, toy balloons, yoyos, and ] video and computer games. FIRST USE: 19910704. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19910704
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 74130099
Filing Date January 14, 1991
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition October 8, 1991
Registration Number 1719530
Registration Date September 22, 1992
Owner (REGISTRANT) CAROLCO PICTURES INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 8800 Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles CALIFORNIA 90069

(LAST LISTED OWNER) STUDIOCANAL, S.A. CORPORATION FRANCE 1 PLACE DU SPECTACLE ISSY LES MOULINEAUX FRANCE 92130
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record CATHY J FUTROWSKY ESQ
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR). SECTION 8(10-YR) 20020603.
Renewal 1ST RENEWAL 20020603
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Typed Drawing
Word Mark ENDOSKELETON
Goods and Services IC 028. US 022 023 038 050. G & S: [ target games, kites, ] toy action figures, [ board games and card games, disc-type toss toys, bows and arrows, balls of all kinds, dolls, doll playsets, plush toys, ] toy vehicles, [ toy cars, toy trucks, toy bucket and shovel sets, roller skates, ] toy model hobbycraft kits, [ toy rockets, ] toy guns, [ toy holsters, musical toys, jigsaw puzzles, badminton sets, bubble making wand and solution sets, ] toy figurines, [ toy banks, puppets, toy balloons, yoyos, and ] video and computer games. FIRST USE: 19910704. FIRST USE IN COMMERCE: 19910704
Mark Drawing Code (1) TYPED DRAWING
Serial Number 74130099
Filing Date January 14, 1991
Current Filing Basis 1A
Original Filing Basis 1B
Published for Opposition October 8, 1991
Registration Number 1719530
Registration Date September 22, 1992
Owner (REGISTRANT) CAROLCO PICTURES INC. CORPORATION DELAWARE 8800 Sunset Boulevard Los Angeles CALIFORNIA 90069

(LAST LISTED OWNER) STUDIOCANAL, S.A. CORPORATION FRANCE 1 PLACE DU SPECTACLE ISSY LES MOULINEAUX FRANCE 92130
Assignment Recorded ASSIGNMENT RECORDED
Attorney of Record CATHY J FUTROWSKY ESQ
Type of Mark TRADEMARK
Register PRINCIPAL
Affidavit Text SECT 15. SECT 8 (6-YR). SECTION 8(10-YR) 20020603.
Renewal 1ST RENEWAL 20020603
Live/Dead Indicator LIVE

Ok thanks, good to know. Even though the tm still exists and the production company doesn't LOL.

So I'm sitting here posing my T-1000, and I saw a bobby pin (not mine) sitting on my desk. I thought of a clever idea, and I wanted to pass it on. I slid the bobby pin inside the T-1000's pants. (Wow... that sounded ridiculous. What the heck goes on over here!?!)

Anyways, it makes a nice tall magnetic line and I was able to attach some bullet damage to his leg. The bobby pin is so small it's not noticeable under the pants. But it's very magnetic.

t1000.JPG

Last edited:
Good idea for adding extra bullet hits :duff

The more I look at the 2nd bike cop I've got displayed the less interested I am in keeping 2 on display. I got caught up in the hype and broke my rule on not double dipping :lol

I just don't love this figure, but I cannot reason why.
Everyones pics here are great, some are awesome.
And when I opened my T1000 it was with delight. But for some reason I think its dull? The sculpt is good, the bonus bits are great, its just..I don't know. Just something a little uninspiring about it, just my personal opinion!

I don't really care for it, mostly due to the fact that the clothes are a little too puffy and not slim-fitting enough.

(so what if I'm nitpicking to the extreme)

I don't really care for it, mostly due to the fact that the clothes are a little too puffy and not slim-fitting enough.

Really/ I thought the outfit was extremely well done... I was thinking it was one of the better uniforms I'd seen in 1/6. :huh

galactiboy, true but has any figure ever looked good from the box that never required some sort of futzing?

I thought it looked nice and tight.

this guy rocks! i have'ta say tho, these hands look better to me than the huge ones he comes with...

https://www.store-rooms.com/Product.aspx?sku=1518

sku1518.jpg

they're about 15% smaller. nice paint. 4 sets of hands with posts for 9.99 shipped, is a helluva deal. course w/ this fig u gotta use the unique movie morph hands too.
here's a lil comparison pic. smaller hands are a tad tanner but can't hardly tell. even so, a thin wash of flesh paint would make it even better.
024rr.th.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

so if i'm making a separate Biker cop, do i need another utility belt to make it movie accurate or will the dress belt do? thanks

Good idea for adding extra bullet hits :duff

The more I look at the 2nd bike cop I've got displayed the less interested I am in keeping 2 on display. I got caught up in the hype and broke my rule on not double dipping :lol

But if you only picked up another TT to make two you did not truly double dib so you can keep ;)

this guy rocks! i have'ta say tho, these hands look better to me than the huge ones he comes with...

here's a lil comparison pic. smaller hands are a tad tanner but can't hardly tell. even so, a thin wash of flesh paint would make it even better.
024rr.th.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Too bad the paint job/finish makes it look too glossy and hence too toylike :(

you don't see that gloss on the hands normally. it's just the flash. i've used these hands on a few figs. that's why i even had them in the 1st place. and u really can't see any excessive gloss. but again, a thin flesh wash and no gloss.

and i answered my own question. looks like i need another utility belt and TA is out :(. oh well i have the SS belt and some old Dragon cop belt. maybe can put one together

Back