Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys has a smart model here... the longer they wait to put it up for PO the more they can charge. Last year they could have sold it for $800; now maybe $1,000. If they wait a couple more years they can get $1500 for it :lol

Hot Toys has a smart model here... the longer they wait to put it up for PO the more they can charge. Last year they could have sold it for $800; now maybe $1,000. If they wait a couple more years they can get $1500 for it :lol

This clever ploy might not work on me, in a couple years I would imagine I'll be out of display space:)

He should go into real estate development to sell houses to fans who need more space to display this stuff.

Speaking of which I have to value my "room" for my court date in October. :lol

*divorce unrelated to collectible hobby

Have to say - getting pretty over this...

This BS "show and never release" crap (that eFX pioneered) is a major killjoy that has crept into our hobby over the last few years.

Personally, I'd rather they shut their farking mouths and never show anything - than do this "dangle the carrot" s***!

As you can probably tell... this REALLY pisses me off :mad:

I'm looking forward to it and definitely getting it (if it gets made), but I'm kind of relieved it hasn't gone up yet. There is so much on my plate between now and May 2017 that I hope even payment plans on it won't start until Summer 2017 at the very soonest. It's going to be an amazing centerpiece for a collection whether it gets announced today or next year.

It's been 18 months since reveal - probably not looking good.

He really was asking for it mentioning "hope" like that.:rotfl

And that "I rebel..." line - ugh - it's like fingernails down a blackboard.:lol

Don't know what part of the world you live in Tali, but we're not allowed to use the word "blackboard" anymore... it's a chalkboard :slap

It's odd though, because we still have whiteboards...

Rebellions are built on hope :lecture

:p

T7UC7LZ.jpg

Back