Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would be really cool to display with the figures. But I doubt I'd be able to afford it. It would take up a lot of space as well. Very neat display piece though.

The fact that this was previewed on the SSC website says this will see light of day at some point. The Solo standalone movie coming also makes it pretty obvious.

What I find irritating is that they previewed it with all the ANH figures and then again some time later with the TFA figures. Either make it or don't. But then say that you aren't going to.

I don't have space for it anymore but I would still buy it anyway. I'll be completely out of space for figures by the end of this year. Then I will have some decisions to make.

The MF cockpit is already iconic, and doesn't need a new Disney spinoff movie to sell it.

Agreed.

People are getting way too out of hand with their ideas about "synergy" release dates

^ Especially for HTs. I think the economics and logistics for vehicles may have relegated them to glorified marketing props or Howard Chin personal collection status. Don't mean to be pessimistic, I just think the day of 1/6 vehicles is a bygone era.

I've had my Falcon cockpit for almost a year now... never understood why it wasn't a better seller.

IMG2902.jpg

Trouble is, I keep waking up.

THAT HAPPENS TO YOU TOO! :horror

Thats why Jazz is the only game in town! SUPPORT TRUSCALE DX!!!:lecture

I guess the millenium falcon cockpit price will be between 1USD and 1,000USD but i think it will be closer to 1,000 USD than 1USD. And maybe over that price. If one figure is 250USD....the cockpit price will be enormous. I hope i am wrong.

Even if HT were to release this, as incredible as it would be to have displayed with the figures there's probably no chance I would afford it. Not to mention space would be a problem. It does look great though.

Back