Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few more shots. I know, sequel based but, with most other owners going for "Original Trilogy" or "Solo", i thought it would be a nice angle. And besides, while i'm applying a new lick of paint in the living room, a good chunk of my 1/6 collection is back into storage for a few weeks.

View attachment 510189

View attachment 510190

View attachment 510191

Thankyou for these pics Tee Kay.
This scene was a heart wrencher,just like the scene with Leia on Crait,the scene on the MF with the dice, and then a few moments later with R2.
If you have Kylo Ren,id love to see a pic of him in the MF cockpit ala the deleted scene from TLJ!!

The cockpit looks amazing all lit up.

This scene was a heart wrencher,just like the scene with Leia on Crait,the scene on the MF with the dice, and then a few moments later with R2.
If you have Kylo Ren,id love to see a pic of him in the MF cockpit ala the deleted scene from TLJ!!

I never understood why they focused so intensely on those dice in the ST, and why it was this huge final moment thing between Luke and Leia. They appear in just ONE scene as an inside film crew joke and never appear again in the entire rest of the OT.

The OT characters never even notice them in that single scene, let alone mention them in any way, so the audience is never made aware of them other than through much later fan easter eggs. Yet they become this huge "remembering Han" moment.

I guess Lucasfilm/Disney bet on "Solo" to be a huge success and use this to link both eras showing how important those dices were to Han . Unfortunately, "Solo" did not meet expectations and it certainly didn't help selling the whole nostalgic effect of those on Luke or Leia in TLJ.

Nevertheless, dices aside, having Luke enter the cockpit alone was good enough for me. It brought me right back to that "Traveling thru hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, boy" moment.

May have enough time in my hands tomorrow to snap a couple shots of Ren in the cockpit.

Here are a few more shots as requested. So many possibilities and so little time in my hands to try them all.

P1050297.JPG

P1050299.JPG

P1050302.JPG

P1050303.JPG

Yep. Some of the best stuff lies on the editing room floor... or, in that instance, in the computer recycle bin.

Deleted scene!

For OT mega fanboy/cosplayer Kylo, a visit to the MF cockpit - especially with Hoth right outside - would have been like a trip to Disneyland.:lol

He would definitely have bought melty Vader helmet and Falcon dice souvenirs in the gift shop on the way out.

Justin's review is up.

The front window has a very soft, rounded edge which put me right off this piece. Interior looks great though. He put Han and Chewie in the wrong seats. Has this guy even watched Star Wars?

Looks like that one doesn't have screws in the front.

Yeah, they made that improvement and also lightened the pain scheme for later shipments.

I have to be honest, this kinda annoys me. No issue with improvements being made to the engineering, and good on ?em for the people who ordered late, but for early supporters to just be stuck with an inferior product, is not a good thing.

Now, I have no idea what the solution would be other than never incorporating improvements (which is also not a good option), but for some folks to be out there with a demonstrably lesser product just for being excited and ordering early isn?t great.

Last edited:
Yeah, they made that improvement and also lightened the pain scheme for later shipments.

I have to be honest, this kinda annoys me. No issue with improvements being made to the engineering, and good on ?em for the people who ordered late, but for early supporters to just be stuck with an inferior product, is not a good thing.

Now, I have no idea what the solution would be other than never incorporating improvements (which is also not a good option), but for some folks to be out their with a demonstrably lesser product just for being excited and ordering early isn?t great.

It's the same idea for people who buy a brand new body style of a call for It's first year.

Got my Falcon cockpit from Jazzinc last week and absolutely love it! It definitely is a very large piece and mine arrived flawlessly in the US. Words can't describe how great this is when you have it in hand!

Attachments

• 20210811_225814.jpg
    20210811_225814.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 20210811_120249.jpg
    20210811_120249.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 20210811_120711.jpg
    20210811_120711.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210815_000721.jpg
    20210815_000721.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 80

Now, I have no idea what the solution would be other than never incorporating improvements (which is also not a good option), but for some folks to be out their with a demonstrably lesser product just for being excited and ordering early isn?t great.

I didn't buy this but if I were in on that inferior first run I would not be pleased.

I'm in the same boat. Very happy with my darker paint scheme/apparent screws but i have to admit i'd have appreciated the lighter paint app and hidden screws better.

I did a repaint of my Millennium Falcon cockpit. I just couldn't live with the dark grey color. Also the screw opens I covered with some flat metal, (think they are earring backs). I've never done anything this big and had to do all weathering with an airbrush. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I used reference photos from the actual studio model and tried my best to replicate it.

Attachments

• cockpit.jpg
    cockpit.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 107
  • cockpit2.jpg
    cockpit2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 105
  • cockpit3.jpg
    cockpit3.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 102
  • cockpit4.jpg
    cockpit4.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 99
  • cockpit5.jpg
    cockpit5.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 101
  • cockpit6.jpg
    cockpit6.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 98
  • cockpit7.jpg
    cockpit7.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Thanks all. The first release wasn’t the greatest on the outside. The mold and inside are good but the color and lack of weathering bothered me. The color it came was the dark gray that the strip behind the cockpit glass is. Really shows how dark it was next to the off-white I repainted it.

Back