Hot Toys Millenium Falcon Cockpit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They could make this an exclusive to be sold near the new Falcon ride in Disney Star Wars Land. . .for about $7,500, based on how Disney jacks up prices on Hot Toys figures. I was there last month, and they were increasing MSRP by $100 or more in some cases.

I had been saving my SS reward points for this but finally came to the realization that it wouldn't be offered for sale anytime soon. So have used my RPs on several figures and saved considerably (although will always get screwed with shipping.) Used up my last RPs a couple of weeks ago.

But if it does eventually come up for sale, I'll definitely be tempted.

RIP
c02082af1ca3078b4882b7b239997d99.jpg
c59308cf14c1b2dc374b70c366f6e008.jpg

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Just announced on Face Book Hot Toys are showing the Millenium Falcon Cockpit at SDCC.

2b348ca80296d6cb45130c0ca14fca99.jpg

2ada28e19edfe2ce19963e148fa301bd.jpg

I forgot how fully official the announcement of this piece was. This was not just something that showed up in a SDCC display (that may or may not have simply been a custom one-off done to enhance a few show displays) that no one ever said was going to be available for sale. Cruel.:rotfl

And remember that 1/6 TIE fighter?:gah::lol

I forgot how fully official the announcement of this piece was. This was not just something that showed up in a SDCC display (that may or may not have simply been a custom one-off done to enhance a few show displays) that no one ever said was going to be available for sale. Cruel.:rotfl

And remember that 1/6 TIE fighter?:gah::lol

They even put the Mr. Fusion delorean right next to the tie and the Falcon :slap :lol

I guess the one thing all three have in common is they are never going to happen.

Also that Interceptor piloted by a Shadow Trooper at that mall in HK during their Rogue One promotion... not to mention that AT-ST in that awesome Jedha display :drool

Can't we just crowd fund this thing with Hot Toys, if they get a certain amount of orders, they will make it!

I'm with you guys, happy to pay decent money for this....

exactly.
I buy the figures...now I want a ship/cockpit to put them in.
The Sith speeder will be a good tester I suppose...but still,nothing more iconic that the Falcon.
It would cater to both OT and ST fans..
Come on Hot toys,if you are reading this...

I don’t know why they don’t crowd fund it like Hasbro did with Jabba’s Sail barge. The Falcon and TIE prototypes are already made! Dammit Hot Toys!!!

Can't we just crowd fund this thing with Hot Toys, if they get a certain amount of orders, they will make it!

I'm with you guys, happy to pay decent money for this....

exactly.
I buy the figures...now I want a ship/cockpit to put them in.
The Sith speeder will be a good tester I suppose...but still,nothing more iconic that the Falcon.
It would cater to both OT and ST fans..
Come on Hot toys,if you are reading this...

I don’t know why they don’t crowd fund it like Hasbro did with Jabba’s Sail barge. The Falcon and TIE prototypes are already made! Dammit Hot Toys!!!

I've proposed this in the past too. But Hot Toys just don't seem to be savvy enough to even come up with something like this. In many ways I think they still consider themselves a small asian company who only listen to their Asian audience, and collector space.

When in reality they are a global company now.

I've proposed this in the past too. But Hot Toys just don't seem to be savvy enough to even come up with something like this. In many ways I think they still consider themselves a small asian company who only listen to their Asian audience, and collector space.

When in reality they are a global company now.

Hot Toys have been making a lot of negligent decisions (mistakes?) recently so I don’t understand their business model: not capitalizing on May 4th, not capitalizing on the opening of Galaxy’s Edge, their weird one release a day/week policy unless it’s MCU, to name a few. Let’s just add crowd funding cool vehicles like these where they could increase profit AND have a good gauge on customer interest with an accurate crowd funding estimate (barring cancellations).

Funny thing is... I don't own either the Hot Toys Han Solo or Chewbacca figures but I would have purchased them BOTH back then if they offered this cockpit.

Last edited:
Back