Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, that's a cool BDU version! If I had that, I would definitely sculpt a bandana on her myself.

Finally ordered The Boss today. Looking forward to getting her. I know She’s considered one of the worst Hot Toys ever made, but from the pics put up on here I think she looks fine. Hopefully I’ll feel the same when she comes in.

you will, dont worry. im sure you got her for mega cheap. i paid retail on preorder.........................

Yea I got her for 130. Believe me I would have done the same but my Hot Toy figure collecting just started around March and there were a lot of figures I needed to get at the time before they sold out. Now that I have the chance I picked her up.

1234049_617469938284435_1561759437_n.jpg

Just got her in. Besides the limited articulation, I think she is great.

Shipping is not expensive if you don't choose EMS.

Their shipping is cheaper than most ebay sellers from Japan/HK because they charge as per shipping weight instead of profiting off shipping.

Correction: Amiami still has her at USD 87.56 .... but shipping is expensive though

Shipping is not expensive if you don't choose EMS.

Their shipping is cheaper than most ebay sellers from Japan/HK because they charge as per shipping weight instead of profiting off shipping.

So you’re the infamous Potato! The guys in the Phantom Pain thread have been talking about you like you’re a myth.

Recently their shipping fee seems to have increased and the limit for small packet which is much cheaper seems to be less. Now i'm thinking how to reduce my shipping coz i added a 800yen item but my shipping doubled...

amiami is one of my japanese fave site, never had a problem

I think shipping for my 1/6 Medicom Amazing Spiderman was cheaper than having a book shipped to me from Amiami. Weird.

Last edited:
Back