Hot Toys Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater - The Boss

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys will buy anything won't you? :lol I am definitely getting this on the after market for fifty bucks cheaper or whatever. Hot Toys gets no direct support from me for these two disappointments.

You guys will buy anything won't you? :lol I am definitely getting this on the after market for fifty bucks cheaper or whatever. Hot Toys gets no direct support from me for these two disappointments.

I wasn't disappointed with Snake, so it's good for me. As for The Boss, all I said was that, THAT particular picture will NOT influence my purchase one way or the other.

This "bad convention pic" scenario has played out numerous times with many different figures. So I will pay it no mind, and wait for good in hand pics from the usual sources (OMG, Eljay, etc...)

Hmm, for those pics the heads looks to have zero definition, like there's no detail as it's covered by a one colour paintjob.

Waiting on more pics before deciding, shame about the uni-boob

Oh dear lord, what is up with this figure now? I don't think Hot Toys is even trying anymore.

I wasn't disappointed with Snake, so it's good for me. As for The Boss, all I said was that, THAT particular picture will NOT influence my purchase one way or the other.

This "bad convention pic" scenario has played out numerous times with many different figures. So I will pay it no mind, and wait for good in hand pics from the usual sources (OMG, Eljay, etc...)

Usually the bad convention pic scenario goes wrong on good looking figures. This figure has never impressed

20050208.jpg

[ame]https://youtu.be/WgOIEGz7o_s[/ame]

^That pretty much sums it up :lol

I just wish if someone at Hot Toys would zip up that suit before putting the figure on display. Getting tired of seeing those ugly uniboobs.

Who's that dude? :lol:lol:lol

But seriously, this is down there with the PAK Commander Shepard. :slap They both should be buried never to be seen again. :horror

Back