Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also agree :lol

I would take a clean WM vs a BD WM any day of the week if only one WM is being released.

I'm just being greedy now :lol

Yup. If the bd WM was a 2 in 1 like Mark III and Mark VI it would be a difficult pass. Ultimately, I want a clean version of WM therefore, I'll enjoy this bad boy until such time an announcement is made then decide.

yeah will definetly have to get two of these since i want a clean and battle damage version of the mark VI.

Really cool. I love battle damaged versions I know some people prefer them clean.

Word. I'm sure some IM freaks will have a cool display with all 87 versions but I just can't buying anymore... every version does seem to improve upon the previous one though.

I still need an Iron Man, I have none :lol

Mark VI will be the one for me, to go along with my WM and eventual WL v2. :rock

But I only need one Iron Man......

Well.....not so true actually :lol

I really wish I could own the Mark 1....but now they're like $3,000 plus a kidney :(

I still need an Iron Man, I have none :lol

Mark VI will be the one for me, to go along with my WM and eventual WL v2. :rock

But I only need one Iron Man......

Well.....not so true actually :lol

I really wish I could own the Mark 1....but now they're like $3,000 plus a kidney :(

If I didn't own a IM I would bite on this version... Really awesome fig.

I just a won Mark I on ebay for $275.00 shipped. A steal at this point :panic:

Hard to believe how much that figure has gone up in price in the last couple of months. People were getting them from GoHastings for around 150 just a few months back and now they're selling for twice that?

I bought mine from Toys2 when they first came out for around $200.

If I didn't own a IM I would bite on this version... Really awesome fig.

Hard to believe how much that figure has gone up in price in the last couple of months. People were getting them from GoHastings for around 150 just a few months back and now they're selling for twice that?

I bought mine from Toys2 when they first came out for around $200.

Everytime I see your name I think of brushing my teeth :lol

Is it just me or does the damaged head like the bdm3 look thinner then the light up one ..again:slap ?? throws off the whole look imo.

Back