Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On the interchangeable damaged arms both the missiles and the lasers seem to be both on show ..not sure if i like that,i would like the option to choose between them ..o well..
..and i wonder do those lasers light up???

Maybe the laser thing is retractable. I also wonder if they light up. I don't see HT not giving those lasers a light up feature.

Maybe the laser thing is retractable.

I don't think so..they look kinda bulky to fit down into the handplate ..+the fact they made an extra set of arms to accommodate for the missiles ..it may have just been easier to sculpt the lasers on them 2, i mean if they were retractable ..whats stopping then from putting them on the clean arms as instead.:dunno so they can be displayed without the missiles on show.

I think the main purpose of the interchangeable arms is so you can alternate between clean and battle damaged. The arms might be customizable and you can switch out pieces and what not...really I have no idea, just random theories.

Yeah, I'm a little confused as to what you're trying to say. The extra arms are there to switch between BD and clean like Biojex stated.

I was planning on getting a Mk IV, because I have the BD Mk III and would like a non damaged IM to display as well.

While I prefer the IV to the VI (circular AR 4life), the VI might make more sense to get seeing all the extra stuff that comes with it, even at a higher price.

And yes, I'm aware of the stupidity of my logic, wanting an IM that's non-BD, and deciding to get one that comes with BD accessories. Worse comes to worst, I can part out the BD stuff.

Maybe Mark 6 weapons will work the same way as this, and you can just connect them to any arm

IM2_MarkIV_PR13.jpg

Is it just me or does the damaged head like the bdm3 look thinner then the light up one ..again:slap ?? throws off the whole look imo.

Has to be the older sculpt(which i think looks like a piece of ____), the new head sculpt is the clean version in the pic and looks way better.

I am glad i didn't buy any of the original MKII/III's, might pick up the MKIV though.

Hmm seriousely looks like they decided to change the "detachable forearm rockets" to "detachable BD arm with exposed weapons"
Oh man this suit has no neck at all .. no more mods needed :D

Hmm seriousely looks like they decided to change the "detachable forearm rockets" to "detachable BD arm with exposed weapons"
Oh man this suit has no neck at all .. no more mods needed :D

Thats the impression i got at first but people pointed out the weapons are more then likely removable and can be switched between the clean and damaged arms.

not sure if I would buy this, maybe resell by battledamaged MK3 for it, but I only want 1 iron man in my collection (red and gold that is)

Looks great, the battle damage on the left arm looks amazing.

I don't think I will get this thou, I like the first Ironman movie better, so I am happy with my Mark 1 and BD Mark 3.

Now bring on the BD T800 and T1 stuff!

What I love about this one, is there's no long neck and it looks bulkier than the BD MK III and the MK IV

Your certainly right about the neck ..but i dont think its any more bulkier then the IV ..i'm sure its still the exact same sculpt ..if they can make this figure bulky ..then why not the IV.:dunno

Took them long enough to figure out to remove the neck from the suit. Now a Stark head on it won't look so ridiculous. This is the definitive IM from IM2 it would seem.

Back