Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Mark V only has prototype pic and suddenly Mark VI's pic is out?

I assume that's because HT had to do less work on the Mark VI since it's mostly a Mark IV base figure with new parts. Mark V is a completely new sculpt that didn't seem to even have articulation built into it yet last time we saw it.

Also, no one knows when HT started work on any of these IM2 figures. It could be possible that the Mark VI had been done for a while.

They went all out on this. I can't believe they're giving him 4 arms :horror

I really like the base too. I hope this means they're making Whiplash v2

I assume that's because HT had to do less work on the Mark VI since it's mostly a Mark IV base figure with new parts. Mark V is a completely new sculpt that didn't seem to even have articulation built into it yet last time we saw it.

Also, no one knows when HT started work on any of these IM2 figures. It could be possible that the Mark VI had been done for a while.

true.

Plus, you dont really know if they are just keeping the mark V under wraps for now. It could be done already, but they are just waiting for the right moment to release pics of it.

BRILLIANT!! :clap

i'm really happy this will be an all-in-one release, with the battle damaged parts included with the new armour.

as for the sculpt, it looks great overall. proportions look right. and the base is pretty cool too.

i am getting this. no-brainer.

I just thought of something, since the Mark 4 has a removable chest piece too, we could (in theory) just buy the triangle chest piece on ebay and swap it, add a few paint apps and... Instant Mark 6 ! :lol

I just thought of something, since the Mark 4 has a removable chest piece too, we could (in theory) just buy the triangle chest piece on ebay and swap it, add a few paint apps and... Instant Mark 6 ! :lol

why would you wanna do that?

since if you do that, you cant revert it back to mark IV again, unless you wanna go through all that trouble of stripping off the paint and repainting it all over again :dunno

The Ghost Rider sculpt has zero likeness :pfft: wtf hottoys .... Kojun again? :slap:slap:slap

HT listens to collectors. Instead of making two figures they made one which can be either. Well done sirs :hi5:

Oh, btw it is soooooo mine

Mk.6 shown is actually Mk.4 (repainted arms & legs) with a changed chest plate... I guess they have not sculpt the triangle RT under the chest plate yet.

Back