Hot toys mark VI photo!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How can you tell? It looks dope with interchangable pieces, base and color scheme :huh
Circular RT underneath.... through the triangle window.... when it should the this (below).. smaller scale...
019.jpg

The pic shows 2 things the were photo-shop effects before, as real product now....
1. Removable chest piece (really serves no purpose in Mk.4, especially if they sculpt another for Mk. 6).
2. Forearm missiles.

He's right, the LED inside the Triangle is a circle. I wonder if they're gonna update it or thats actually just the way it will be ??

I think I'm going to make this my first and only.

But I have to say, BW's hair has me disappointed, the one thing I worried about didn't come out as I had hoped.

Last edited:
He's right, the LED inside the Triangle is a circle. I wonder if they're gonna update it or thats actually just the way it will be ??

I would hope that they will rectify it, and that they just cut corners so that they could get it on display for the show!

They definitely will update it. Look at War Machine for example, when they first show cased it, no ex-wife, now there is the ex-wife.

And damn, did anyone else notice nearly half the collection they showcased is Iron Man stuff?

Last edited:
Man that fig looks great ..and its battle damage actually looks believable ..the damaged chestpiece for the the bdm3 just looked weird..and from a distance the overall paint damage is hardly visible ..this is the sorta fig where if u walk into a room and see it you get the battle damage vibe straight away!
I have the IV on pre-order ..but i will wait til i have both in hand to see if the iv is still worth keeping.

Now that warmachine has got the Ex-wife can you still see a battle damage version being made? ..i mean it has nothing left to offer in terms of weapons anymore ..it would just be the damage that would set it apart from the original ..right?
I'm afraid i have to get warmachine now ..this may be the only one we get..

Man that fig looks great ..and its battle damage actually looks believable ..the damaged chestpiece for the the bdm3 just looked weird..and from a distance the overall paint damage is hardly visible ..this is the sorta fig where if u walk into a room and see it you get the battle damage vibe straight away!
I have the IV on pre-order ..but i will wait til i have both in hand to see if the iv is still worth keeping.

Now that warmachine has got the Ex-wife can you still see a battle damage version being made? ..i mean it has nothing left to offer in terms of weapons anymore ..it would just be the damage that would set it apart from the original ..right?
I'm afraid i have to get warmachine now ..this may be the only one we get..

WM should've been a 2 for as well since both were in the arena battling it out.

WM should've been a 2 for as well since both were in the arena battling it out.
Because the Mark IV and Mark VI are so similar, this is essentially a second release of the IV mold for Hot Toys in terms of cost. By releasing two versions of War Machine, they'll get two releases out of that mold as well.

Maybe you'll change your mind if you see a BD War Machine. Him and Mark VI would look great together.

I agree. How awesome would that have been. HT decides to produce bd WM it will be a pass. I want a clean version of this figure more than bd but loving the bd Mark VI:cuckoo:.

I also agree :lol

I would take a clean WM vs a BD WM any day of the week if only one WM is being released.

I'm just being greedy now :lol

Back