Hot Toys Mark VI Die Cast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh well. Whiplash ordered with discount code. Pre-ordering WM too. I'm assuming that this mk vi will come with diorama base just like the other two. Am I right?

Damn.. Now there's probably no 1/4 version of what is probably 1 of the nicer armours..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

really looking forward to displaying this and WM with their BD parts with whiplash. I will Officially have over 30 IM (not including stark figures) in hand or on PO after i order this :slap I remember when i was just happy having one IM figure which was the IM2 MK6 :lol

Damn.. Now there's probably no 1/4 version of what is probably 1 of the nicer armours..

Should have bought what is either the best or 2nd best 1/4 PF IM from SS (XM Mk. VII is better in some ways):

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.8 KB · Views: 316
This is so cool! I have the new War Machine Mark I on pre-order and was hoping the Iron Man Mark VI would get the diecast treatment soon. I would be surprised if they didn't include battle damaged parts as it seems the WM Mark I has plenty of battle damage.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

This doesn't really have anything to do with 1/4. They announced the 1/4 Mark 43 shortly after the 1/6 released. If they ever have plans for a 1/4 they'll do it regardless of what they push out in 1/6.

Well if it does, then that will be my Iron Man display complete(ish)... 1/4 with two sixth scales of two of the best known Phase 1 suits... d/c MkIII and MkVI.. excellent.. :yess:

I know some don't like them, but if it had the same base as MkIIIdc and Mk42, then that would work for me..

This doesn't really have anything to do with 1/4. They announced the 1/4 Mark 43 shortly after the 1/6 released. If they ever have plans for a 1/4 they'll do it regardless of what they push out in 1/6.

Damn.. then I'll have to buy 2 of what is probably 1 of the nicer armours.. :lol

Not to mention the Mark 45 is looking to be taking a similar release time-frame between sixth and quarter scales. The odd one out really is the Mark 42, but it was never that suprising that it was announced considering how much it shares in common with the 43.

To the guy who bought my pink panty mark 6 on eBay last month, I apologise... Woooooo

Really Motux? Can you elaborate at all? Like is it just brighter and/or has it been redesigned to actually illuminate the entire triangle? Honestly I'd be happy if they made it a little opaque so the whole triangle looks bright.

both..

Back