Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NICE! :hi5:

It looks mostly identical to 1/4 bust. I was hoping maybe the faceplate would be chrome. The mid torso seems to be in 3 sections. From the back Ithought it was gonna be all one piece.

Hot Toys IM2- MKV official teaser. Oh yeah.

Are you longing for the collectible figurine of a character in Iron Man 2 movie which has not been announced yet?

Amid fans’ long anticipation, the well-received character Mark V’s Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie will be available for pre-order end of this month!

Here’s the teaser to kill your thirst first! Stay tuned!

MKVteaser.jpg

Re: Hot Toys IM2- MKV

While I'm not a fan of the Mk V design, I must say that this figure looks awesome!!!

Congrats to all who will be getting him!! :rock :rock

Re: Hot Toys IM2- MKV official teaser. Oh yeah.

Just posted in the proto thread about this. The more I look at the teaser....The more I like what I see. Can't wait to see the official pics and specs.

This looks sooo much better than what I expected.. Will buy it.

Looks like the source material. To bad the source material sucked a fat one.

At least in my opinion it did. Kongrats to those waiting for this.

I have to say, that I prefered IM 1 as a movie, but the extended Monaco scene in IM 2 is my fave, so this is just so cool!

The most shocking part about far too many on here was not that long ago it was, "it's not happening" "it's been canned" I can't get over how far too many people just can't sit back and wait to see what prevails.

The figure looks great.

The most shocking part about far too many on here was not that long ago it was, "it's not happening" "it's been canned" I can't get over how far too many people just can't sit back and wait to see what prevails.

The figure looks great.

Yep, you got that right.

Are you longing for the collectible figurine of a character in Iron Man 2 movie which has not been announced yet?

Amid fans’ long anticipation, the well-received character Mark V’s Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Iron Man 2 movie will be available for pre-order end of this month!

Here’s the teaser to kill your thirst first! Stay tuned!

MKVteaser.jpg

This looks really nice...I guess the haters gonna hate

Back