Hot Toys Mark V Proto is out!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT usualy announces things on Thursday nights/friday mornings, dependsing on where you are in the world, it will be announced in the comming day like they said it would.

Where do they usually announce it? In the news section? It seems its website has been cleaned from the malware and stuff.

I think the price is going to be more like the Mark VI. That was around 200 dollars, because it looks like we can change from the clean version to the battle damaged version. Then you have the extras like the suit case. Just a guess though. Looking forward to this coming out.

I think the price is going to be more like the Mark VI. That was around 200 dollars, because it looks like we can change from the clean version to the battle damaged version. Then you have the extras like the suit case. Just a guess though. Looking forward to this coming out.

Anyhow can't wait to preorder. Ohh I got into the game not as late as I thought. Well it is for predator lol.

Back