Hot Toys Mandarin Order Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you ordering Hot Toys 'The Mandarin'?

• Yes

Votes: 95 31.1%
  • No

Votes: 174 57.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 36 11.8%

• Total voters

Darkmatter

Super Freak
Reaction score
so do you like it enough to order it? the price is right at $215. the sculpt is fantastic. what say ye?

if you're ordering or have ordered already...vote yes.

if you have no intention of ordering...vote no.

if you might order....vote maybe.

I ordered the day it went up. I didn't hate the twist in Iron Man 3 as much as some. It wasn't what I would have preferred was done with the character, but I can accept it for what it was. The figure looks awesome, and will look great on my shelf joining my other Iron Man collectibles.

The figure / sculpt turned out awesome! My favourite after Tonto this CC. However, I won't be buying him as I do not consider him important to my collection. Happy for the fans though.

Only interested in Iron Man armor from Hot Toys, so no. But it's a great looking figure and sculpt.

I think the figure is great, but I have no interest in it now.

I was thinking of getting it a while ago.. but it ain't a priority at all.

Ordered. :)

I'm just going to pretend he has magic rings when he sits on the shelf next to Loki, Iron Monger, Red Skull, and Whiplash.

Ordered. :)

I'm just going to pretend he has magic rings when he sits on the shelf next to Loki, Iron Monger, Red Skull, and Whiplash.

i think there may be more people that love the figure but aren't ordering because they hated the way he was portrayed in the film than any other demographic. i always went with the WOW factor when ordering anything collectible. mandarin WOWS! but i am surprised at some of the comments. :horror maybe those same people will come to their senses and appreciate the figure for what it is. hopefully before it sells out and starts going for double because of buyer regret from not ordering. :lol

i think there may be more people that love the figure but aren't ordering because they hated the way he was portrayed in the film than any other demographic. i always went with the WOW factor when ordering anything collectible. mandarin WOWS! but i am surprised at some of the comments. :horror maybe those same people will come to their senses and appreciate the figure for what it is. hopefully before it sells out and starts going for double because of buyer regret from not ordering. :lol

Agreed. While I have no problem with how the Mandarin was portrayed in the film and quite liked the twist, even if I didn't like it I still would have placed my order because this figure does indeed have the wow factor. It is hands down one of HT best efforts imo. It will have major presence on the shelf.

I've been all over this figure since SDCC and ordered the minute SSC put him up for order

Probably now my most anticipated figure :impatient:

No. It's probably one of Hot Toys best looking figures to date. But the character wasn't what most of us expected and it was a let down (a funny/entertaining let down). I just don't have any desire for him on the shelf.

Ironically, if HT was to make Killian, I would order him without question as he was the villain of the film! And he is the figure to display with my other Iron Man 3 figures.

Back