Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
These are going to be fantastic.

Hopefully get some pics soon, seeing as we have seen the MJ Thriller...which is also an homerun.

I am super excited about this. The Matrix is one of my favorite films and I'll happily buy any and all figures they make. Woo!

DX Neo comes with Real World headsculpt and sweater, interrogation room Mr. Andersen headsculpt with concealed mouth, bug, and Matrix headsculpt with Kung-Fu gui, trenchcoat, shades, cellphone, and guns. Lots of guns.

Wooot !!!

20090715_3_matrix_t.jpg

Before Mars Attack was announced I would say the chances of anything other than the DVD thing was very, very slim. Now... who knows.

For the record, I would want the Twins. But I am not expecting them.

Ya I was thinking a dojo Morpheus would be cool, but I doubt we'll get it, we'll likely see the first movie suit, or reloaded suit. They just look sharper and more appealing.

Hopefully they'll stick with the first film. The poster they're using is just "The Matrix" so I doubt we'll see anything from sequels.

just taking a guess here, but this is what we'll likey get

Original matrix neo, and smith
Reloaded Neo
A version of Trinity
POSSIBLY a Morphus

And that's it. possibly a DX Neo.

God Damit I hope Hot Toys isn't just pimping that stupid spaceship that nobody wants:mad: If thats all they're promoting theres gonna be FIRE :cuss

hot toys make my dream come true with this line :D

what im gonna do of my custom neo now :confused:

Very cool... I have their original unlicensed Neo figure, would love to have an updated/upgraded version :rock

But I would only buy from the first movie, the others don't exist to me :lecture

I'm crossing my fingers for the twins.

I think we are absolutely guaranteed:

Neo
Trinity
Agent Smith

likely:
Morpheus
Twins

Hope for hope's sake:
Oracle's guardian
Sentinel

There are a lot of great options for characters but I know there is a limit to how many figures they will push for given the age of the films and demand for product. Of course, the first prototype will hit and we will all go bonkers anyway.

Oh, I think we'll most definitely see a Morpheus... Hopefully both the Reloaded version w/katana and original w/leather chair.

Back