Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
So who here prefers Neo in his Reloaded/Revolutions cossack to his original-movie trenchcoat? (Even if you didn't like the films themselves - for the record I liked 'em).

I liked the entire casts clothes better in the first one. it felt much more real. so if were going to get a line of the matrix figures, please do the first movie first. I really didn't like the stylized vision of the sequels, even though I did enjoy the movies.

I would like to see a Premium Format like this...
matrix1neophoto01dp.jpg

No idea.

For the record, I throughly enjoyed all three matrix movies, and the only way i could have enjoyed them even more is if the brothers Wachowski had taken the hard route, and turned the films into a REAL tragedy ( it borderline is with many of the main characters dying) And have Smith win, and purge the world at the end of all life but his own, so that he would at last, have peace.

also, I liked the reloaded/revolutions neo costumes more. it just fealt more... streamlined.

This thread titles gives me a little flutter everytime I see it, and then my hopes are dashed like a small wooden boat smashed against the rocks of 1/6th despair when I read it.

This thread titles gives me a little flutter everytime I see it, and then my hopes are dashed like a small wooden boat smashed against the rocks of 1/6th despair when I read it.

Every time I see the thread, the question mark gives it away, so I usually don't even bother looking at it.

Neo's Reloaded coat always reminds me of a priests outfit but I still like it. SO I take it HT isn't making these? I've always liked the look of the Medi Reloaded Neo but cant seem to find it anywhere for a decent price...

Bingo. Looks like its happening.

Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy Shows July 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks.

If I can just get a Neo from the first film when he breaks in to free Morpheus, I'll be happy, that's the only look for Neo I really liked enough to want in figure form, and he's the only character I really care to have in figure form, I would just really enjoy that, the Neo's I've seen on market so far have been Part 2 and 3 based, not much a fan of those looks. I might be tempted to get a Trinity just because I thought she was hot in the vinyl outfits :lol

Even though I would love stuff from the first Matrix, I just need this Neo:

matrix_neo.jpg

Smith, Morpheus and Trinity are definite buys as well....I wouldn't mind a variant Neo that had this paintjob either:

neo_matrix.jpg

WAit a minute Guys do we know if they are talking about figures or are they still just talking about that damn DVD holder??? Has the DVD thigie released yet??? maybe thats all this is about again :confused::(

Back