Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Neo screams the DX Treatment. I could see them offering a Matrix head, Reloaded/Revolutions head and costuming from all three films.

We'll get a Morpheus, Trinity and Smith without question but past that will be the interesting part, HT isn't known for this depth in most lines so just getting a Neo from Matrix, Neo from Reloaded/Revolutions plus the other three (not to mention that variants exist from Morpheus and Trinity even from film to film) would be line filling enough.

I think I'd be fine with just Neo and Trinity from the first film, and Morpheus, either from the first or second (preferably both), as well as Agent Smith.

The nice thing with Agent Smith is that they could include several heads - normal & pissed off Smith, and a couple of heads from the other agents. You could army-build if you were so inclined (and wealthy).

I would be in for Neo, Morpheus, Trinity, and Smith for sure. Good Matrix figures have been long overdue.

I'm dreaming of this in 1/6

matrix_revolutions_poster2.jpg

The McFarlane one was good but too small.

Just a dream, I know.

I actually prefer the Neo from the second movie...his outfit was cooler...but I'll take either :)

As far as merchandise not selling well, HT caters to a market a little different then the average - Adult collectors in a niche market. You really think these would sell worse than Predator? or Rambo? I think not. If they make them in similar numbers, they WILL sell out. It's a perfect addition to the "cult classics" that HT focuses on.

Back