Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Give me this Neo and Trinity and I'm good.

matrix_poster.jpg

Only if they make the Twins and the Merovingian. Otherwise, I don't think so. I doubt HT's (potential) Matrix line would be that extensive anyway.

Nope, my guess is if they do a 1/6 line, we get Smith and variants of Neo, Morpheus and Trinity, possibly other agents, but none of them really stood out, it'd just be generic guys in suits, and none of the other characters really have figure selling powere, cool in film, but not enough thousands of people would spend $150+ on figures of them, at least I don't think, who knows.

Hopefully they'll stick with the first film. The poster they're using is just "The Matrix" so I doubt we'll see anything from sequels.

I just found the sequel costumes for Neo to be too oriental, or something, just not a fan of them, I liked the holsters and the big overcoat from the end of the first.

Even though I would love stuff from the first Matrix, I just need this Neo:

matrix_neo.jpg

Smith, Morpheus and Trinity are definite buys as well....I wouldn't mind a variant Neo that had this paintjob either:

neo_matrix.jpg

:rock thats the one i want from Hot Toys...but ill get any that they make, all variants of Neo, Smith, Morpheus, Trinity, and i would buy a Persephone if they ever made one

I just found the sequel costumes for Neo to be too oriental, or something, just not a fan of them, I liked the holsters and the big overcoat from the end of the first.

That, and how Neo was CG most of the time in the sequels. Bullet time smashed my tiny mind into tinier pieces in the first film.

Back