Hot Toys Making The Matrix?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Hot Toys Matrix DX?

• Neo with lobby scene, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Neo with Reloaded and real world outfits

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Trinity with Matrix and real world outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Morpheus with Matrix, real world and/or kung-fu outfits

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Agent Smith with Matrix and Bane outfits/heads

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • The Twins (nuff said!)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Can you post a pic of it?

Not a very good image... the sculpt does look like Neo, but is soft being an older figure and unlicensed. The outfit is nice (wire in the coat) and accessories are good as well. Could use a better body though. But for being an early HT figure its pretty nice, party of their "Famous Type" series.

vv.jpg

Not a very good image... the sculpt does look like Neo, but is soft being an older figure and unlicensed. The outfit is nice (wire in the coat) and accessories are good as well. Could use a better body though. But for being an early HT figure its pretty nice, party of their "Famous Type" series.

vv.jpg

Looks like the costume from the first film, that's what I'd like, but at current HT quality. That one must be pretty rare now too, I've searched before and only found 2 and 3 version Neos.

Wow this is amazing news :rock:rock

I threw a list together the other day of my 'wants', and Neo was the only character in that list that had yet to be released in 1/6 scale. So yeah, amazing timing! :lol

To be honest, for me, i'm only worried about an amazing Neo. Not really too bothered about any other characters.

Well, hey, they made the Power Loader. Who knows?

Except going by the photo, I think the APU is about 2 times the size of the Power Loader, and even the Power Loader is huge to be on display, I think the APU would be almost 3 and half feet tall.

NNNOOOOoooooooooo!!

I was thrilled when I heard about the Mars Attacks license because I knew for a fact I wouldn't want those figures no matter how cool they inevitably end up looking.

But The Matrix?!! Feck it anyway. I don't think I'll have the strength to resist that.

Sure my interest would be core characters only but what about all the different outfits? What about the DXes? Dammit!

Looks like the costume from the first film, that's what I'd like, but at current HT quality. That one must be pretty rare now too, I've searched before and only found 2 and 3 version Neos.

It is from the lobby scene... his glasses of course are odd, but I've since replaced them. he also has 4 weapons.

It was a hard one to find... but he doesn't really fit in with the collection and its actually on my list of figures to sell, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

vv.jpg

whhhhaaat?! i wasnt aware hot toys made a neo!

It was unlicensed and just came in a very plain box, the figure didn't even have a name :lol I'll try to remember to post an image of the box in the next day or so.

I also have their George Lucas, and there was a Mission Impossible figure (I think from MI:II).

NNNOOOOoooooooooo!!

I was thrilled when I heard about the Mars Attacks license because I knew for a fact I wouldn't want those figures no matter how cool they inevitably end up looking.

But The Matrix?!! Feck it anyway. I don't think I'll have the strength to resist that.

Sure my interest would be core characters only but what about all the different outfits? What about the DXes? Dammit!

prolly three Neo's to...
matrix_neo.jpg

then

neomatrix.jpg

and just to milk the cash cow and destroy my wallet
neorealworld2.jpg

(yes thats the mcflarane figure couldnt find a pic of real keanu wearing those clothes)

Last edited:
Back