Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it turns out this is an April fools joke. Howard said he never gave this interview! So things are back on track folks!!!!

So it was an April's fools joke in March?… WTF?…:slap:

In any case… after almost 4 years, that's right… almost 4 years since they announced this license,
I guess it is THE LONGEST RUNNING April's Fools joke ever!!
:lol

Well I guess you consider that theyre a day ahead of us over there, or that the punch line was saved for April 1st?

Unsubscribed to the thread when i thought it was cancelled, resubscribed when I learned it was a joke, I hate April 1st

why didn't i notice this?! :lol
"AF INTERVIEW"

1zcmyhe.jpg

Last edited:
So it's a Sixth scale figure. By the looks of other figures it seems it is going to look ultra realistic and will 'destroy' the Beat It, Thriller and Bad figures, right? I got those three in my glass-case, but they are gonna have to make some room when Smooth Criminal arrives. Hopefully the price won't be insane.

Awesome :yess: I wonder if they intentionally held off on this figure for as long as they did so that its release would coincide with the 5th anniversary of Michael's death and/or the new album dropping next month.

Awesome :yess: I wonder if they intentionally held off on this figure for as long as they did so that its release would coincide with the 5th anniversary of Michael's death and/or the new album dropping next month.

That would be in really poor taste… even for HT…
It's just their obsession with Marvel that sends other projects into the back burner...

Back