Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. That's the one I was leaning towards myself. I think the Bad figure is probably the best over all but it's pretty expensive these days and I prefer an earlier MJ anyways.

I guess it's not official though.He says they probably won't bother,but he didnt give us a straight answer.

This figure was the reason i kept my Thriller figure.Both or nothing so i think im gonna sell my Thriller if this never happens,which i think now is most likely.

denial.jpg

Anybody see the hologram MJ perform at the Billboard awards last night? I don't watch awards shows, but I did check out the MJ "performance" on YouTube. Personally, I don't think they did a very good job. I know the face was CG, but it just looked like an impersonator. It wasn't horrible, but it kinda defeated the purpose in my opinion. I mean, if the hologram is going to just look like an MJ impersonator then why not actually just use an impersonator on stage and save a ton of money? In any event, watching MJ again (even fake holo MJ) only reminded me how disappointed I am that the HT Smooth Criminal figure isn't likey going to happen.

I saw it and I agree 100%. The movements were on point but anytime they showed his face the illusion was ruined. I thought the Tupac hologram was better. It was still great to see though.

I really disliked this impersonator/hologram...
What's the point of making a hologram/projection if it's NOT MJ? :dunno...

In other news... Plastic Enemies just posted the full Smooth Criminal movie video on their Facebook page...
Screen Shot 2014-05-21 at 12.41.51 AM.jpg

I really hope they are not messing with us...

I never had any interest in this figure, but it sucks that it got canceled. It looks like a cool figure, and I really feel sorry for you guys who were looking forward to it.

It just goes to show that Hot Toys was prioritizing Iron Man and Marvel too much, above their other lines.

I was kinda looking forward to it. It's the only MJ figure I fancy. So it's confirmed to be cancelled?

I really disliked this impersonator/hologram...
What's the point of making a hologram/projection if it's NOT MJ? :dunno...

In other news... Plastic Enemies just posted the full Smooth Criminal movie video on their Facebook page...
View attachment 110830

I really hope they are not messing with us...

It was for the S.H. Figurarts one...

10277424_641170145957522_4448506552038330184_n.jpg

I find it hard to believe that FA can get a greenlight from the family to release a toy with that MJ likeness, but HT can't get permission to release what would no doubt be 1000 times better. Bring on the customs.

I find it hard to believe that FA can get a greenlight from the family to release a toy with that MJ likeness, but HT can't get permission to release what would no doubt be 1000 times better. Bring on the customs.

Exactly. Nothing against FA, as I know they have a huge market out there and for the most part, their releases are not all that bad for the money.

But what the ****? This would be an amazing, first grade collectible that would make even MJ proud. That guy was a perfectionist, and he would have loved this. I don't get that ****ed up family, and most importantly, I don't get HT. Why do they sit on licenses like that?

**** Marvel and IM already.

Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back