Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At Last!!! Seems it's finally happening!!!

zujezudu.jpg

At this point, Hot Toys is crying wolf with us. Everyone should only believe this once we get a full reveal. Until that happens, any announcements short of a full reveal are just false hope.

I missed out on the previous 3 Jackson figures (I sooo wanted the 'Bad' figure), so this one is a MUST! Hopefully, the joints will hold up with having him in the extreme lean pose for extended periods of time (aka forever).

Didn't know that this was in the works since '10 jeez hope it gets thru cuz I almost caved n got a Bad version. Smooth Criminal, favorite music video, this is a MUST for me

The only Jackson figure i would consider would be the Beat It figure. I think that's my favorite one, the best era.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Didn't that come out already? I owned the sculpt to use with my thriller version but it has huge fisheyes so i sold it and stuck to the original one.

The only Jackson figure i would consider would be the Beat It figure. I think that's my favorite one, the best era.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Best,

Robert

I'm so sad right now. MJ canceled, BTTF delayed,Returns Delayed.

SC was my favourite MJ performance as a kid,so this was the one i wanted the most.But at least now we know it's cancelled.

Cancelled because of the on-going problems with MJ's family?Im not buying it.Just a poor excuse because they prefer a million Ironmans rather than a little variety.

At this point, Hot Toys is crying wolf with us. Everyone should only believe this once we get a full reveal. Until that happens, any announcements short of a full reveal are just false hope.

Exactly as I said earlier. Any announcements short of a full reveal are just false hope. It took HT 4 years to cancel this figure?? LOL

This certainly was a "teaser." SMH Oh well, at least we have closure now and can move on.

Back